Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 8:38:33 PM EDT
Ok well its not that powerful but here you go.

Lets see you can "liberate" the most Kerry signs from until election morning,

Who ever gets the most (Id like a pic to confirm if possible) I'll give you a prize.

Its all I can afford, but I'll get you Bronze membership, or if your already a member I'll get you an ARFCOM shirt.

Anyone up for it?

Get them how you can, talk them out of people, etc.

Not saying steal them, get them how you want.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#1]
you evil evil man

I'm down
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ok well its not that powerful but here you go.

Lets see you can "liberate" the most Kerry signs from until election morning,

Who ever gets the most (Id like a pic to confirm if possible) I'll give you a prize.

Its all I can afford, but I'll get you Bronze membership, or if your already a member I'll get you an ARFCOM shirt.

Anyone up for it?

Do not advocate illegal activity.

edit: If you want to do something productive, you can help me write this stupid paper I'm supposed to be working on....

[/stupid business-school rant mode off]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#3]
In avoidance of illegal activity, here are me and some friends providing some anti-sKerry rallying downtown

- BG
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
must be better than the kerry supporter.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:41:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Id offer to write your paper but it would be bad.

Get them however, I talked 2 Dem HQs out of a bunch myself.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#6]
tommorow I will go hunting...(after a few errands that is)
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:45:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd love to play , but truthfully . I don’t think I've seen more then 5-6 Kerry or Bush signs
this whole campaign .

NY isn't contested So neither candidate is putting any money into campaigning here .
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I dont want my signs messed with.........I wont mess with anyones, besides I would be the one to get cought
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'd love to play , but truthfully . I don’t think I've seen more then 5-6 Kerry or Bush signs
this whole campaign .

NY isn't contested So neither candidate is putting any money into campaigning here .

I see lots of Bush ones, but very few Kerry ones.

I'll lose my contest, but I'll try
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I saw a bunch of guys standing out in an intersection in brookfield, wi at about 9pm wearing that mask from the movie 'scream' and holding big signs that said "kerry is scary"

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:51:30 PM EDT
[#11]
In my heart I want to, but I know it's not the right thing to do. As much as I dislike those commie, hippy, Kerry, cocksucking Fucktards... I have to admit that it is their right to express their beliefs and it is my and your responsiblity to look after their rights, and in doing so, protecting our rights. Becuase when one minority of people can be oppressed because of their ideology, it won't be long before everyone is being fingered a "Dissenter" or "Traitor", sooner of later we have a new generation of the Jacobins running around and lopping off heads.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#12]
I think there is ONE Kerry sign in my entire subdivision, surrounded by multitudes of angry Bush signs!

Although I've heard that some asshat(s) has been taking the Bush signs
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:54:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I dont want my signs messed with.........I wont mess with anyones, besides I would be the one to get cought

I saw a women destroying a kerry sign before and thought of the laws regarding it.  Then I realized the kerry sign was technically on public property so it was fair game.  Tommorow I don't plan on invading anyones property, but public property is fair game.  I'll even follow a Kerry supporter and take his shit the moment he puts it down like I did to Gore fans in 2000, problem is now I just have to kind a kerry supporter wandering the streets...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:38:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I saw a women destroying a kerry sign before and thought of the laws regarding it.  Then I realized the kerry sign was technically on public property so it was fair game.  Tommorow I don't plan on invading anyones property, but public property is fair game.  I'll even follow a Kerry supporter and take his shit the moment he puts it down like I did to Gore fans in 2000, problem is now I just have to kind a kerry supporter wandering the streets...

Well good idea there, up for the morning if anyone wants to.

Keep it legal
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:35:47 AM EDT
[#15]
i'm game, IF i can find any kerry signs here

i've had around 11 DeMint signs i've put out taken down here over the past 2 weeks
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#16]
gonna go hunting in about an hour
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#17]
drove for about an hour and twenty minutes, saw a shit load of signs for Shays and other local politicians, maybe around 10 Bush signs, but only one Kerry sign and that was on the highway so it was inaccesible, to bad this isn't CA or MA, then my van would have been full of signs.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#19]
topic advocates illegal activity
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top