Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 8:18:08 PM EDT
Well Im doing ok, long weekend.

Tried to tell people about the Halloween Bunny, I dont think a few people will talk to me anymore after that one.

I was tired before work so I took some stuff to wake up, now I got too much energy and Im stuck at work.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:23:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm okay. Though for me, "tonight" is the next morning. I'm eating a "Shrimp Burger" from Mc Donalds. It's 2:28 P.M. where I am at the moment (nope, not in Ohio. ;)

Sorry to hear you're stuck at work though :/
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:24:38 PM EDT
[#2]
My heart is beating like a frikkin hummingbird!!!

Too much beer at the neighbors' party, and too much left-over candy afterwards.  

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:27:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Must be nice.....
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:28:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Must be nice.....

You'd think, wouldn't you!

Sorry you're at work
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Atleast I got ARFCOM, but I feel like I need to go do something
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
The wifes been sick all day, So I took the new Colt out and broke her in throughly,  handed out candy to the kids, and now I'm here
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:32:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Am I the only one who feels like this is the longest day ever
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I was up at 7am and will be up until 9am.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#9]
shitty like usual...
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#10]
SO far today I exchanged chocolate with a chick who I like.

Went to uni

Came home

Stabbed myself in the foot with a bloody toothpick as I crushed the garbage in the small bin next to me.  Bloody hurt and now theres a small hole in my foot!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Had a bbq/pool party/halloween get together. Been a lot of fun. Gave out a lot of candy and funny enough, some of the parents who brought their kids earlier are now at my party.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Just got home from the hospital.  My wifes grandmother is dying.  Probably wont make it through the night.  She has pneumonia and congestive heart something.  My back is bothering me some too.  Other than that...........
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Just got home from the hospital.  My wifes grandmother is dying.  Probably wont make it through the night.  She has pneumonia and congestive heart something.  My back is bothering me some too.  Other than that...........

Probably Congestive heart failure... sorry to hear that man, hang in there, eh?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:01:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Just wait for tomorrow....

Not looking forward to election day, especially since I early voted I can only sit around in expectation.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Had a bbq/pool party/halloween get together. Been a lot of fun. Gave out a lot of candy and funny enough, some of the parents who brought their kids earlier are now at my party.

Doing alright until I read this.

A pool party on Halloween, We're lucky if we don't have to snowshoe the kids door to door.

Whaaaa...

GM
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably Congestive heart failure... sorry to hear that man, hang in there, eh?

+1

Stay strong for your family.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top