Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 8:02:18 PM EDT
I had just walked outside my house with my two kids to start trick or treating.  I hear this really loud banging noise coming from my neighbor's driveway and see these two black girls smashing in my neighbor's car windshield with a tire iron.

My wife tells my kids to come inside.  I shine my maglite at the two girls and yell at them to get the fuck out of here.  They jump in their hoopty ride and leave.  I was able to get a partial plate and tell my other neighbor, who has called 911 and is talking with the dispatcher.  

My neighbors moved in about a month or two ago, and i really hope this kind of drama is not the norm.  I talked to my neighbor, who said he knew the two girls.  I didn't ask, but I'm sure it was about something like, "Hey, you fucked some other girl," or some such bullshit.

Other than that, Halloween was pretty normal.  I did see an older kid wearing a ski mask when I was walking around  with my kids.  Not too smart.  Anyone else have any Halloween stories from tonight?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing here, was dead, didnt see anything.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice and quiet here in Marana AZ. had some cute kiddies in their costumes.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#3]
all quiet in Oro Valley, AZ.  only one kid.

maybe I need to light off some fireworks
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Kids, parents, costumes, candy.  Lots of smiles.

Nothing bad to report from North Portland.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Just the same A-Hole from last year that insists on parking his truck at the end of every driveway of every house his kids are at. If he'd get his fat chain-smoking ass out of there, my kids and I wouldn't have to walk through the ditches when we go house-to-house. I tried three different times to get in a different rythm than his hellions, but his kids kept just following mine around. I even asked him if he'd please not block the driveways. He looks at me, says nothing, and lets his truck roll forward, without looking where he's going. Almost hit a mailbox! Ha! Jackass...
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:19:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
all quiet in Oro Valley, AZ.  only one kid.

maybe I need to light off some fireworks

Actually these past few nights I havn't heard gun shots, painball guns or parties with annoying music.  Its been pretty nice.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Well yeah, I think they were. I went out to bring in more firewood and heard one of the neighbors having a yelling/screaming/cussing match. From what I could hear it sounded something like "if you don't go get that ##### ice cream all your stuff and I will be gone when you get back."  

Of course this is the condensed version. It qualifies for acting like jackasses in my book.

NMSight
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Near as I can figure I have 2 State patrolmen, 1 Sheriff and 2 Patrolmen in my subdivision. Along with a fireman, EMT and 2 teachers.
My neighborhood is pretty calm, for reasons which should be obvious. You dont go where police live and start a ruckus unless you want your dog shot.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Not here, which is unusual... they are jackasses every other day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top