Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 7:06:16 PM EDT

I live in a nice suburb of Nashville where Bush signs outnumber Kerry 20:1.  I don't worry about my truck getting keyed because of a "W".  My neighbors don't steal my signs, in fact, we go and get them for each other. Bush outpolls Kerry 10:1 at work.  

A bunch of you have taken a lot of heat sticking up for "W", and promoting him.

I want to take a minute  and say thanks for fighting the good fight.

W on Nov 2

W is for win.

Four more years.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately I can not say the same for Kali-fornai. We have somehting like 60%Dem/30%Repub/10%others. Even if all of the Repubs voted for Bush, Kerry would still win.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Bubba, you're welcome.  While my neighborhood is Bush country, except for one aberration, the very liberal community college near my house has students who have stolen countless numbers of republican signs.  Too bad they don't respect the First Amendment our military folks have fought to protect so they can whine, complain, and bitch about conservatives.  Thanks for the post.  You are a lucky man to live in a community where solid values rule.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:12:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Appreciated. There are many people here that have been the targets of this kind of crap that keep on speaking their support of the president, and often times even louder in response.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:07:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.

I hate these people.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:34:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Bubba!  We try to fight the fight here behind enemy lines.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:36:24 AM EDT
[#6]
You're welcome.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:37:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks. I'm gonna have an ulcer I'm taking a lot of guff here.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:38:33 AM EDT
[#8]
bump for the day crew
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top