Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 6:13:48 PM EDT
Alrighty, Thank you for your help Sgtar15 and JustAGirl!!!! I've responded to your IMs.
That should do for now. THANKS AGAIN!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

I need some help for my College Victimology Class. I need to interview a Victim of a crime, and I can't find anyone who's willing to do one with me. This should not take more than ten minutes and can be done by phone or e-mail. If you want to help me, Let me know and I we'll do this tomorrow afternoon. Preferably a victim of a more serious crime, who went through the legal process.

Here are a list of acceptable crimes:

domestic violence, child witness of DV, family abuse, sexual assault/rape, child abuse/neglect, homicide, assault, battery, robbery, car jacking, hate crimes, stalking, elder abuse, gang violence, workplace violence, financial crimes.  
There are the ONLY crime types accepted.

I WILL NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME, NOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY POTENTIALLY IDENTIFY YOU. As a matter of fact, those are the instructions for this assignment. My Professor is a victim advocate, so I can't just make up a crime and expect to get away with it. I really need help. This is due on wednesday, so I would like to get it done tomorrow. The more info you have the better.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:20:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Do they really expect you to find a victim of a homicide that will talk to you?

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#2]
You owe me...IM incomeing

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:24:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:28:29 PM EDT
[#4]
IM coming.....
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do they really expect you to find a victim of a homicide that will talk to you?

I was thinkin the same thing .  Good luck on that one !

That question was brought up in class as well. The families of the murdered individual are also considered Victims of homocide.

Thanks a billion guys! This should do for now!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top