Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 5:50:45 PM EDT
Man I'm tellin ya Tuesday can't get here soon enough.  My stomach is starting to feel like it's sinking into the bottom of my bowels.

The folks at DU are positively giddy with anticipation they are going to win.  I think they are in for a big suprise, but I have decided to stay the fuck away from DU until Tuesday when I unmask over there.

Any one else stressed to the point of madness???  

BC04 is going to win Tuesday.  I can't wait for Wednesday.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#1]
The liberal use of hot sauce releases endorphines which, in turn, help with any ulcer issues.  So grab a bottle of Tobasco and don't "sweat it."  

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm already planning on taking off monday. I may take off tuesday because of the election and the stress I anticipate late monday. I may have to push it back until wednesday.

We live in interesting times.

Oh, and once again:  45 states.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:57:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Hallaluja, holy shit. Pass the tylenol
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Nerve wracking as Hell.

What can I do to adapt to the coming changes if John Kerry worms his way into office Tuesday?

I’ve been thinking, perhaps I just shouldn’t fight politics any longer. Maybe I’m at that age that it’s best I leave that up to the younger generation.

Things I may consider changing up.

• Give up my hard-soled, polished Oxfords for soft-soled Birkenstocks

• Give pedicures and manicures a chance

• Get in touch with my feminine side

• Decommission my basement bunker and embrace a kinder, Feng Shui home environment

• Ditch Baken-ets® “Hot’n Spicy” fried pork skins in favor of Camembert French cheese

• While I’m at it, give up on my cold Budweiser for room temperature red wines

• Donate my gas guzzling vehicles and start shopping for environmentally friendly hybrids

• Put all my westerns & war movies up for sale on eBay – consider trades for comedies & SNL re-runs

• Smoke dope, do drugs

• Adopt a more metrosexual posture in life

• Incense instead of cigars

• Quit work and let the American wage earners support me

• Cut my bathing frequency in fourths / save soap & water

• Sell my guns and donate the funds to VPC & MMM

• Take in stray cats

• Wear flowers in my hair

• Paint abortion clinics a soothing shade of mauve

• Piss on the military and denounce God

• … who am I kidding, I can’t do any of that shit
    Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:08:44 PM EDT
    [#5]
    I am planning on taking WED off, whatever happens, I need wed to myself.
    Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:08:52 PM EDT
    [#6]
    I'll tell ya this is killing me today.  I am an artist and for  8 months or so I just cant find any creativity due to my political addiction.  The last couple of months have been really bad.   On Wednesday I'm gonna have to pull out the supplies and get some work done.
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top