Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 4:58:02 PM EDT
First of all, I'm certainly not encouraging or condoning property damage or alteration of any kind.

An idea that I had recently gave me a grin.  I would laugh my ass off if I saw a vehicle with a Kerry/Edwards sticker on it that had "U.S. TROOPS = MURDERERS" or "U.S. SERVICEMEN = BABY KILLERS" or some other important political message on it.  A "to the point" message that would assist the vehicle's owner in getting the truth out there to the public.

The message could be quickly inscribed in large, legible print using "glass chalk", a non-permanent window marking product available near the fuzzy dice, ect in the auto section of your local WallyMart.

Cost is about $2.50.

White and yellow show up the best.

Would it not invoke humor and joy to assist the communists democrat supporters with K/E stickers on their vehicles with getting out their real feelings re: the war in Iraq?

Would it not be interesting to view public reaction to a message of this type on a vehicle?  Yes, I'm sure there would be applause from some, particularly in liberal population centers, but I'm guessing that on the whole, public reaction would be negative towards the message on these vehicles.

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#1]
shameless btt
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm confused you want to write on other people's cars?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The driver may see the light (not likely) but other drivers will connect the message with Kerry/Edwards and be turned off.

After all, thats what sKerry was about for the last 30 years

- BG
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The driver may see the light (not likely) but other drivers will connect the message with Kerry/Edwards and be turned off.

After all, thats what sKerry was about for the last 30 years

- BG

^ what he said
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:52:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Thats brilliant. Next time there is a big liberal rally out here I think that i should make up some REALLY extreme signs and hand them out to the people in the crowd...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:43:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Precisely.

Any "swing state" voters reading this thread?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#7]
btft
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top