Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 3:39:41 PM EDT
Sean and his crew came to Toledo today.

He came with JC Watts, Bill Bennett, Zel Miller, and a columnist from Cindy (apologies forgot his name).

Sean spoke for about 30 minutes then each of his crew for about 10 minutes each.

I could have listened to Zel Miller all day.  What a great guy.

The message...Get out and vote, and take someone with you of like mind.  George Bush is the right man for this time in history.  Kerry is so far left and out of the mainstream.  It was like a Baptist revival.  There were about 6,000 of us.  I left there energized and ready to debate anyone willing to present an opposing side.  We had a block party today and I wore my Bush/Cheney hat, and posted my Bush signs all over the yard.  I was ready for some pro-Kerry comments, but EVERYONE was a Bush supporter.  I was glad, but a little disappointed I couldn't put my debating skills to work.

48 more hours !!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw the same thing, except it was at Blue Ash, Ohio Saturday evening.

That was actually the first political rally I had ever been to.  I LOVED it!  I don't know how to estimate a crowd, but I think it was well over 5,000 people.

EDITED:  Oops, not the exact same people.  We had Bill Bennett, but also Oliver North, and a few other people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top