Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 11:38:42 AM EDT
Man, i have tried... I dont know, this is not good so I am turning to you guys here on ARFCOM. My wife and i agree usually on most issues, we have a pretty decent marriage. We have our bumps and like most marriages have arguments. This one we cant seem to sort out and hopefully you guys can help.

This one she is NOT budging on...

I want to vote in the morning ... she wants to go in the afternoon... WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO???

VOTE "W"!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:40:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I want to vote in the morning ... she wants to go in the afternoon... WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO???

VOTE "W"!!!!

Fuck on the sidewalk where your paths cross.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

VOTE "W"!!!!

Fuck on the sidewalk where your paths cross.

Sgatr15

I NOW VOTE TO REMOVE YOU AS "The Mayor" AND NOMINATE YOU FOR "The Governor" !!!!!

I actually belly laughed when I read your reply!!! That was good!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:44:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Serious answer - vote as early as you can in case an emergency arises later in the day that might keep you from the poll.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#4]
You vote early then...

Tie her to the bed so she can't get out to vote.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:52:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Go AT noon.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Nike
Just do it...
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#7]
<Chicago> Vote BOTH times! </Chicago>
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You vote early then...

Tie her to the bed so she can't get out to vote.

OH NO!!! She is voting for "W"... just our times are different.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top