Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 9:11:46 AM EDT
Every here is posting about how today they voted for Bush and what not, but how the hell do you vote early?  Do I need to go to town hall and do it? oh yea and on Nov 3rd how late are the polls open till?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Um, I think the polls close early on the 3rd. Like around 1900 the day before.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Votings on the 2nd?  damn, good thing I asked
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

how'd you miss that tid-bit of info?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#4]
lol!
Remember - First Tuesday in November.
The Old Dead White Guys chose a time AFTER the Harvest. Then they picked a Monday, but travel times were lengthy then, and to vote on a Monday would require traveling on the sabbath. So they bumped it one day - First Tuesday in November.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:20:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i didnt register in time, guess im a commie
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:23:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your talking to someone who can't remember any dates.  The only dates I can remember are halloween, my birthday, sisters birth day, fourth of july (duh) and one ex girlfriends birthday.  Hell, I don't even know when thanksgiving is other then that its in November.

Edited to add: Special ed for life
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Every here is posting about how today they voted for Bush and what not, but how the hell do you vote early?  Do I need to go to town hall and do it? oh yea and on Nov 3rd how late are the polls open till?

To answer your question, in some states you could have voted since the 18th. In early voting you ususally go to town hall. But on election day you go to the place it says on your voters registration card.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:32:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

To answer your question, in some states you could have voted since the 18th. In early voting you ususally go to town hall. But on election day you go to the place it says on your voters registration card.

thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top