Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 7:10:38 AM EDT
I hear all of this talk about the lawyers getting ready to file lawsuits against the election already.  That dam Gore started all of this shit by no conceding the election in 2000.  The dam lawyers are going to ruin our democracy.  Something needs to be done.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:11:20 AM EDT
[#1]
How ya think itll be here in FLORIDA> its goin to sux. elections will be over sometime in DEc. if they have it their way.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:14:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I hear all of this talk about the lawyers getting ready to file lawsuits against the election already.  That dam Gore started all of this shit by no conceding the election in 2000.  The dam lawyers are going to ruin our democracy.  Something needs to be done.

Your header, "The Lawyers are going to ruin this county" can stand alone as a valid statement.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:17:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Lawyers are "going to" ruin the country?  I thought we already had.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:22:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It is rare you post anything I agree with but this time you've hit the nail squarely.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:46:40 AM EDT
[#5]
+1

Colt_SBR
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:49:23 AM EDT
[#6]
YES MOST DEFINATELY. I hope that someday Americans will wake up to this and stop it. EVERYTHING we do or buy is contingent upon lawyers.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:51:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Too late! It has already been ruined by lawyers, such as John Edwards.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:51:56 AM EDT
[#8]
+1
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:55:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:02:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Get a rope.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:07:00 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So if on Wednesday it looks like sKerry won the election because he won Florida by 10 votes should the President concede, rather than use icky poo poo lawyers?

No, but that is extreme. If Kerry loses it has the appearance that they are going to try to stir up shit everywhere they can.
As it is, I am expecting considerable election fraud from the libs.

It seems to me that everyone needs to vote on election day at the place designated. If you can't handle that too f'ing bad, the country is better off without the votes of stupid people.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So if on Wednesday it looks like sKerry won the election because he won Florida by 10 votes should the President concede, rather than use icky poo poo lawyers?

No, but that is extreme. If Kerry loses it has the appearance that they are going to try to stir up shit everywhere they can.
As it is, I am expecting considerable election fraud from the libs.

It seems to me that everyone needs to vote on election day at the place designated. If you can't handle that too f'ing bad, the country is better off without the votes of stupid people.

There's considerable election fraud on both sides and you can expect legal challenges from whoever loses the election.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:15:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

There's considerable election fraud on both sides and you can expect legal challenges from whoever loses the election.

On what do you base that assertion?
Historically the libs have definitely seemed more underhanded and seem to have more of a track record of deceit and fraud. That is my somewhat biased opinion of course. I have asked more than a few libs about this kind of thing and they think it is fine--the ends justifies the means, in their opinion.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:17:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Icky poo poo lawyer

Is that what it say's on your cards ?  
Sorry couldnt resist
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Lawyers are like lubricating oil... You need a little to keep everything running smoothly. Too much and you'll get drenched and drown.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#16]

The Lawyers are going to ruin this county  

+1   but "ruin this country" should be replaced with "have ruined".

Yeah some do good deeds but don't advance, the system is run by criminals.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Historically the libs have definitely seemed more underhanded and seem to have more of a track record of deceit and fraud. That is my somewhat biased opinion of course. I have asked more than a few libs about this kind of thing and they think it is fine--the ends justifies the means, in their opinion.

I make no assertion about whether the R or D commit more voter fraud, but both engage in it.  I think your teleogical view of democrats is in fact biased and applies to republicans as well as democrats.

Here are examples of Republican based activities:

www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2421595&nav=168XRvNe

www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/9062928.htm?1c

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/14/politics/main649380.shtml
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I make no assertion about whether the R or D commit more voter fraud, but both engage in it.  I think your teleogical view of democrats is in fact biased and applies to republicans as well as democrats.

Here are examples of Republican based activities:

www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2421595&nav=168XRvNe

www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/9062928.htm?1c

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/14/politics/main649380.shtml

Of course I am biased. I already stated so. No one knows the true numbers and that is why one cannot make a totally objective judgement on the matter. We DO need to track this very seriously IMO.

Your links are pretty weak. The first and last relate to the same incident in NV. The middle brings me to a login page. Not interested. Further, the last is CBS which is far more biased than I and has lost all credibility in this election.

Whoever it is that is involved in voter fraud needs to do time and lose their right to vote permanently. Unfortunately the ridiculous lengths to which we have gone to ensure that everyone, living, dead, disturbed, demented, etc gets to vote virtually ensures that voter fraud will be the determining factor in future elections. perhaps in this one. In fact, I think that is likely. A few thousand votes in one or two select states could easily throw the election. Just ask the liberal democratic union scum that threw the 1960 Presidential election. What about the swearing in of illegal aliens in Kali and busing them to the polls, they bused drunks to the polls in Milwaukee(2000) after giving them cigarretes, etc. I watched the crap that went on with the recount in FL in 2000 also. Now show me something similar that Republicans have done, not that weak ass shit you have linked above.

The bottom line is there needs to be legislation that forces those in the US to vote on the proper day at the place appointed. PERIOD. If they are too fucking stupid to figure it out they are too stupid to vote.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Icky poo poo lawyer

Is that what it say's on your cards ?  
Sorry couldnt resist

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Going to ruin ? I think it's already well on the way to ruin. Only a serious commitment from the populace will save the republic.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top