Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 5:16:43 AM EDT
 I stopped by to show the guys who work at the range where i do instructing my new M4A3 bushmaster i had ordered. So as i pull in i see a john kerry bumper sticker on a car. I look at the GM of the range and say did you know there is someone witha  kerry sticker on his car out there. he says no shit and a customer next to him looks up and say that's mine.  Everyone just kinda stopped and looked. The man is in there buying a gun. I looked at him and said you're voting for kerry and buying a gun? He said " kerry's a hunter , he won't take our guns".

I asked him  if he knew how many anti-gun votes he has had in the senate. I said he is probably the most anti gun presidential nominee in our history. He is co-sponsoring bill S.1431 which makes the old AWB look like a joke. Then i pointed to the poster behind him which i'm sure you've all seen  that has kenndy, kerry, schumer and that pig  laughing and smiling  right after voting  and the caption reads" what so damn funny about banning your guns"

So now he has a stupid look on his face and decides to change the subject and talk about the economy. I said " sure kerry wants us to be more like europe, they're doing alright. Our unemployment rate is HALF of france's and not too mention we're in the middle of a war"
his counter was " we were at war during WWII and we were better than we are now"  Then it hit me he wasn't being a jackass he was just too stupid to realize what he's saying. So I laughed and told him i hoped he didn't like this place b/c it won't be around if kerry wins. Then a guy with his son who were shopping as well  look at him and said " sir, you are one uneducated consumer". The guy mumbled and walked  away.

I cannot believe the level of stupidity some people have

J

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:19:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm still trying to get over seeing a kerry bumpersticker, next to an NRA sticker.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:20:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully, he'll be shamed into voting for Bush...
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:20:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm still trying to get over seeing a kerry bumpersticker, next to an NRA sticker.

Mr. Matter, meet Mr. Antimatter...
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:21:43 AM EDT
[#4]
this jackasses behavior is typical, and hardly surprising...

i have friends like this...

some people only want the truth when it suits them...
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:22:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:26:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I take it he didn't buy the gun.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:37:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:43:49 AM EDT
[#8]
But the fellow was a "Sportsman" for skerry.Kind of like being a Jew for Hitler??????
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:47:23 AM EDT
[#9]
These types are amazing.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:47:51 AM EDT
[#10]
EXACTLY !
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:52:41 AM EDT
[#11]
thats is great. what a jackass. what a good idea, im ganna go get a gun becasue i saw a picture of john kerry with one. they dont know shit, he should be kept out of the voting booth. unless he votes for bush.

haha thanks for the good laugh

bbr
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:00:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
But the fellow was a "Sportsman" for skerry.Kind of like being a Jew for Hitler??????

Dinkydow, that was FUNNY!  I hope you don't mind, but I added it to my sig line
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:06:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

his counter was " we were at war during WWII and we were better than we are now"  

We were better off? Crap, I didn't notice the soap, rubber, and metal rationing going on.

Excuse me, I have to log off to tend to my victory garden, now.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:19:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Sounds like a UAW lemming I know...they have been drinking the koolaid WAY too long...
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:02:48 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

On the back window of my truck...a "Firefighters for BUSH.com" sticker, a "W-04" sticker, and and NRA sticker...surround an I.A.F.F. sticker.

I only wish that Harold Shit-burger (I.A.F.F. president)...was on the road behind me sometime to see it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#16]
You should have told him Kerrys response to Hunting issues. Kerry was asked what his favorite type of hunting was Kerry responded "Deer, I like going out with my double barrel shotgun and crawling around on my belly playing shadow games with the animal." The he was asked what his favorite type of bird hunting was and he responded "Dove, you shoot a bucnh hang em for 4-5 days and then gut em out and eat em". The guy is a lieing sack of shit, I would love to know if the shotguns that you see him with are in his name or if they are rentals, if they are in his name I would love to know when he bought them--how bout maybe 2 months ago to give him the new "hunting image".

--sgwlower
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:26:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

COLONEL
    Marine, what is that button on your body
    armor?

JOKER
    A peace symbol, sir.

COLONEL
    Where'd you get it?

JOKER
    I don't remember, sir.

COLONEL
    What is that you've got written on your
    helmet?

JOKER
    "Born to Kill," sir.

COLONEL
    You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and
    you wear a peace button. What's that
    supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?!

JOKER
    No, sir.

COLONEL
    You'd better get your head and your ass wired
    together, or I will take a giant shit on you!

JOKER
    Yes, sir.

COLONEL
    Now answer my question or you'll be standing
    tall before the man.

JOKER
    I think I was trying to suggest something
    about the duality of man, sir.

COLONEL
    The what?

JOKER
    The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.

COLONEL
    Whose side are you on, son?

JOKER
    Our side, sir.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#18]
I have a friend who's a Kerry voter, even buying a gun off me in a couple weeks.  He jokes about it, saying "I'm buying it so when I move to Massachusetts, Kerry can take it away from me."

He even admits he's  getting a gun while still a NH resident, because it'll be easier than in Massachusetts.

I showed him the memo from the Glock website instructing dealers to take back all Glocks they've sold recently in Massachusetts, and he admited "that kinda sucks" but he's still voting for Kerry, and moving to Mass soon.

He's an educated guy too, just doesn't have a clue on Democrats and foreign policy.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#19]
"Sportsman" for skerry.Kind of like being a Jew for Hitler??

Perfect, sounds like a bumper sticker!

"Being a Sportsman for Kerry
is like being a Jew for Hitler."

We shoulda thought of that MONTHS ago.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Useful idiots.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:09:37 PM EDT
[#21]
The only thing worst than a 'Sportmen for Kerry' sticker is a 'Veterans for Kerry' sticker.   Those just piss me off.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Useful idiots.

home.sandiego.edu/~landeros/KGBCIA/Lenin.jpg

Bingo.

And they claim Republicans/GWB are idiots.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The he was asked what his favorite type of bird hunting was and he responded "Dove, you shoot a bucnh hang em for 4-5 days and then gut em out and eat em". The guy is a lieing sack of shit, --sgwlower

WoW, I can't believe he said Dove, especially with MI considered a "battleground" state. What little of a Dove season we have has been a huge battle, and it's going to get worse when they want to go statewide.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:09:44 PM EDT
[#24]
I like it, "Being a Sportsman for Kerry
is like being a Jew for Hitler."
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#25]
While I agree with you, I hope that you realize that you probably cost the store a sale.  I would be upset if someone chimed into my sales presentation & cost me a sale.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:43:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
While I agree with you, I hope that you realize that you probably cost the store a sale.  I would be upset if someone chimed into my sales presentation & cost me a sale.

That would depend on how big a sales whore I was - If I was someone like that jackass dealer that's been making the rounds on NPR by claiming that there's no good use for assault rifles, I'd probably be upset. If I was someone who actually cared about America's future, I'd probably chaulk it up as taking one for the team.

Better yet, if I chewed this guy's ass from one end to the other and then told him to get the f**k out my store, I'd probably see some extra business from my other customers...
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:41:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

You got that right!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

First off the guy still bought a gun. Secondly I'm am instructor there not some local yahoo. I've sold more guns/gear for them after my classes then that jackass could spend  there in a year. If i owned the store i would of thrown the guy out myself. No one needs his money.

J
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I am reminded of Karl Marx's statement that the capitalist, in the sole interest of profit, would sell his hangman the very rope he himself would be hanged with......
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#32]
I guess Kerry is getting the desired effect when he is hunting in the field and the press picks up the picture of him holding his shotgun.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Unfortunately, there are some very disconnected drones in our country.  You have to wonder, just how they make it through life.

Wait...I know:  They just go about their lives doing what their liberal leaders tell them what to do.  

It is really sad...
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#34]
If there is one thing that twists my brain up it's trying to figure out liberals that buy/own guns. It's like PETA people who own anything leather or wear make-up... it's like environmentalists who drive cars and heat and/or A/C their homes... it's like devout Catholics who break nearly every commandment and figure they'll get their free-pass by stuffing the collection basket.
ETA: It's like Phillip Morris telling people cigarettes are bad and trying to get people to quit smoking!!!

I'm convinced that the jump in gas prices is directly connected to the pending election.

I lost a bet with my wife that they would be down to around $1.35 by now... I figured if Bush was saving it as a trump card he would have used it by now. Guess it's out of his control though.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I got into an argument with an 18 year old about military tactics and strategy.
Her position was that she hated what Bush had done and figured he should have done something different, but when I pressed her as to what he should have done, she protested that it wasn't her job to figure out what that was.
Yes, those peope actually expect to be taken seriously.

That reads just like a snipit from Atlas Shrugged.  I just finished "ANTI-GREED".  In fact, I have spent the entire weekend trying to finish this book so I can get it back to you.  You should have asked her if she has always felt that way, or just since the passage of Directive 10-289.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:57:38 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I guess Kerry is getting the desired effect when he is hunting in the field and the press picks up the picture of him holding his shotgun.

And this is why the race is deemed to be closer than it should be.  Too many sheeple.  They wil believe anything they read or hear.  It is disgusting.

4 more!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top