Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2004 9:38:56 PM EDT
Well, I'm officially seeing about eight shades of red.

Without hotlinking it...

http://www.gnn.tv/content/eminem_mosh.html

I have NEVER in all my life seen such stupidity or blatant attacks on the president. He's almost beating out Michael Moore for asshat of the year, imho!

I can NOT believe this...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]
When Colin Powell busts some phat rhymes on the floor of the senate Eminem can talk to me about foreign policy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
100% attention whore. That's what he's always been about. The more people he offends, the more CDs he sells.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:08:33 PM EDT
[#3]
He's going to HELL no matter what he 'raps' about.
POS Honky McGee... ( hey, I heard that on Undercover Brother today... )
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:10:19 PM EDT
[#4]
He's the vanilla ice of the new century.

White boy acting like a gangsta to sell rap albums to suburban kids and trailer trash that wanna be gangsta's too!

His only talent rests in separating suckers from their money.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:11:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw him on Fox News two nights ago.  He tugs at his dick more than a thirteen year old boy looking at a Hustler.  Don't you wish you were as badass as he thinks he is?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm sure he wasn't trying to incite your anger, just make some thoughtful social commentary.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:22:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I found the video entertaining, but maybe that’s because I hold no loyalty toward Bush. You guys are just mad, because he's rich and your not.  He created an act, and milked it.  You can't blame a guy for playing to the crowd.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I found the video entertaining, but maybe that’s because I hold no loyalty toward Bush. You guys are just mad, because he's rich and your not.  He created an act, and milked it.  You can't blame a guy for playing to the crowd.

Ah, yet again an M&M fan chimes in and tells use how our disgust at the whitebread wonder must be because of jealousy at his wealth. Guess what - to some people with standards (possibly a foreign concept to you) HOW you make your money is even more important that HOW MUCH money you make.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#9]
ignore him and he goes away.  se  vanilla ice
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:01:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Vanilla went to jail, that's why he faded.  Eminem is here to stay, there's nothing you can do about it.  So just sit back and in 4 years, he'll be supporting or going against whatever cause sells him the most records.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:03:56 PM EDT
[#11]
we lived thru ELVIS.  M&M is a speed bump.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top