Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2004 9:37:09 PM EDT
Who's got the best deal for hosting pictures or files on the web, preferably for FREE?

I'd like to post more pictures on here, but I keep having to erase one after another every time I want to post new stuff.  I'm not cheap, but I'd like to try out some free ones first before I decide which one to  use.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This one is the one I use...it's stupid simple....

www.imageshack.us/

+1
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using Photobucket and like it.  It's been pretty reliable and is very easy to use.  I post a lot of pictures on my blog, so I threw the operator of Photobucket $50 for abusing his bandwidth.  Now they've changed their policy, and for $25/yr you get essentially unlimited storage and bandwidth.  If you go with a free account, they limit you somewhat, but for just general posting it should be more than enough.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Me.

Except right now my upload ability is fucked up and I have no idea why which is really pissing me off something extreme.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've been using Photobucket and like it.  It's been pretty reliable and is very easy to use.  I post a lot of pictures on my blog, so I threw the operator of Photobucket $50 for abusing his bandwidth.  Now they've changed their policy, and for $25/yr you get essentially unlimited storage and bandwidth.  If you go with a free account, they limit you somewhat, but for just general posting it should be more than enough.

+ 1
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:52:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This one is the one I use...it's stupid simple....

www.imageshack.us/

+1

+2
Simple, and free!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:56:07 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks folks.  here's my first image shack picture.  it was a 333 post count photo.

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Not quite as nice as that last pic I saw you post, but nice nonetheless.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Not quite as nice as that last pic I saw you post, but nice nonetheless.

rangegate will go down into history
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top