Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 4:38:06 PM EDT

I watched a special on The Learning Channel today about extreme plastic surgery.

One woman who had had 49 surgeries, another who lost 200 pounds and needed skin removal, that sort of thing.

What bothered me most was a mother who had had about 10 plastic surgeries herself, and her fatass 21 year old daughter wanted liposuction before going job hunting.  The mother had no problem spending $10,000 of her husband's money (he was constantly away on business, the narrator stated) so her daughter could go from a size 11 to a size 7.  The recovery period was about 30 days, which would have been plenty of time for the daughter to drop several dress sizes at no cost whatsoever through diet and exercise, but I guess that option sounded like too much work.

I can't believe that a parent would allow their child to get hooked on cosmetic surgery like that.  Why don't people just EARN their physical and emotional improvements?  That's the only way it's going to really stick with you.

The only things people are proud of were thier difficult accomplishments.

What say you?

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Size 11 is a fatass???

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#2]
They need that lipo machine attached to their heads to suck that worthless grey fat out of it...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#3]

so her daughter could go from a size 11 to a size 7.

Not a damn thing wrong with any size 11 gal I've seen, that's not "fatass" size.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Not according to ARF. Hell, she needs a sammich if she is only a size 11....

Quoted:
Size 11 is a fatass???

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#5]

I saw her, she was too big for our Chubby chick BOTD thread.  Maybe she was more than a size 11, but I thought that was what she said.  She had a big ol fat belly, which she showed the camera.

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:49:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I saw her, she was too big for our Chubby chick BOTD thread.  Maybe she was more than a size 11, but I thought that was what she said.  She had a big ol fat belly, which she showed the camera.

Size 11 is perfect if she is 5'10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top