Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 3:54:18 PM EDT
(Sorry if this is dupe)

I tried searching the internet for the pilot school location. Couldn't find it. So, instead, I jack a "learjet" at the los santos airport. Not fond of the "cesna". I'd figured I'd fly to "Las Vegas" and try to find one there. Too bad I'm not supposed to go there yet. US Air Force shot me down as soon as I crossed into their airspace. So now I fly to "San Fran" and search there. As Im flying, a message appears saying that I need to keep flying to get my flying license. I assume this is how you get your flying license. I may be wrong, or not.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Mostly incoherent, IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:00:17 PM EDT
[#2]
what the heck are you talking about?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:01:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Grand Theft Auto, San Andreas
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:03:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Grand theft auto:SA guide and cheat codes    there is the link to the game guide and codes to the game
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:05:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Grand theft auto:SA guide and cheat codes    there is the link to the game guide and codes to the game

Exactly. That's what I'm talking about. GTA sa. I wanted to start flying but didn't want to wait.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top