Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 3:54:00 PM EDT
Do people realize how stupid they sound when they say, "It's Bush's Fault"?  

My step-daughter just walked in the door and told me, a restaurant she always goes to is closing because "It's Bush's Fault".  "It's Money".  

That is soooooooooooooooooooooo stupid.  

Does anyone realize, any laws or decisions made has to be voted on by members of the Senate and Congress of the United States?  President Bush is a Figure Head.  He can't make things happen without The Senate and Congress.  

It's as much Senator Kerry 's fault as anyone else’s.  You never hear anyone saying, "It's Kerry's Fault".  

Why not?  Why is it always "Bush's Fault"?  

I'm done.  Thanks for listening.  

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Why not?  Why is it always "Bush's Fault"?  

I'm done.  Thanks for listening.  

Colt_SBR  

50% political attack against an opponent.
50% desire for a president to actually have such power over everyday life.

It is a natural reflex of a liberal.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I woke up this morning, fingering a small hole in my underwear.  As I continued to explore it, slightly scratching my ass to imbed that wonderful, pre-dawn aroma of sweaty, smegma-like odour on my finger, the hole got much bigger until it tore open so much I was forced to throw that wonderfully broken-in pair of underwear away.

And it was BUSH'S FAULT!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I woke up this morning, fingering a small hole in my underwear.  As I continued to explore it, slightly scratching my ass to imbed that wonderful, pre-dawn aroma of sweaty, smegma-like odour on my finger, the hole got much bigger until it tore open so much I was forced to throw that wonderfully broken-in pair of underwear away.

And it was BUSH'S FAULT!

You named your finger Bush?  What did you name your nose?  Ohhhh. never mind, I don't want to know.  

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.  We didn't need that.  

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:06:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got an ingrown toe nail:  IT'S BUSH'S FAULT.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:06:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
TOO MUCH INFO!!!!!!!

Understatement of the millenium!!!!

With that kind of graphic language talent you should be writing for Penthouse forums.  Just not about scratching your asshole.....
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:30:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I never thought this sort of thing could happen to me - I mean, I read those Penthouse stories and always thought, "Wow, I can't believe stuff like that ever happens to anyone - they must be made up!"  But then, one day, when I was delivering a pizza to this dorm room full of college women . . . . . . . . .
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I never thought this sort of thing could happen to me - I mean, I read those Penthouse stories and always thought, "Wow, I can't believe stuff like that ever happens to anyone - they must be made up!"  But then, one day, when I was delivering a pizza to this dorm room full of college women . . . . . . . . .

"This one time, at band camp..."  

Colt_SBR

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:45:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

50% political attack against an opponent.
50% desire for a president to actually have such power over everyday life.

It is a natural reflex of a liberal.

Perfect description. Right on
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:40:44 AM EDT
[#10]
"James Watt is to blame for my aunt's gout!"

(Bonus points to anyone who knows where this is from.)
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:54:50 AM EDT
[#11]
I stubbed/scraped the shit out of my 2nd toe on my right foot a couple nights ago.  And I GUARAN-fucking-TEE you that it was Bush's fault.  And Karl Rove had a hand in it too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top