Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2001 4:40:31 PM EDT
Trap-door COLORED (orange, pink, blue, red, etc) pistol grips for ARs??

Sure would be lots easier to find yours.. plus, I think I'd be kinda cool....
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Captain Obvious:

View Quote

AS I am finding out, getting specifically trapdoor grips for the AR is a lost cause. Green and brown regular grips yes, but OD trapdoor grips(what I want)? No dice. Hopefully you will also email RRA and ArmaLite, as I am, requesting that they make colored trapdoor grips?

BTW, when the heck is your AR15 going to be mixed in with a bunch of others? Who in their right mind lets their child just mix and mingle with all sorts of gutter trash AR15's? Keep it near you, not in a stack of other people's guns![;)]

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

AS I am finding out, getting specifically trapdoor grips for the AR is a lost cause. Green and brown regular grips yes, but OD trapdoor grips(what I want)? No dice. Hopefully you will also email RRA and ArmaLite, as I am, requesting that they make colored trapdoor grips?

BTW, when the heck is your AR15 going to be mixed in with a bunch of others? Who in their right mind lets their child just mix and mingle with all sorts of gutter trash AR15's? Keep it near you, not in a stack of other people's guns![;)]

Juggernaut[%(]
View Quote

Ok.. what lemme rephrase that: "It sure would be easiler to find a certain one, if you had a giant safe full of ARs" heh, happy??

It doesn't have to be a trap-door pistol grip, but I would like to know if they're made in other colors. Pink to be exact...
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 5:14:35 PM EDT
[#4]

It doesn't have to be a trap-door pistol grip, but I would like to know if they're made in other colors. Pink to be exact...
View Quote

Then the answer, to be exact, is no, but as Shawn Nealon, of Cavalry Arms, has been known to build whole lowers, grip and buttstock included, out of pink polymer(how weird is that?), you might ask him, or consider one of his lowers. email at [email protected], website at [url]www.cavalryarms.com[/url]. He's also got a place in the industry forums.

Juggernaut[%(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top