Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2004 10:57:46 AM EDT
Our infamous friend is winning friends and influencing people again. This time he appears to be running off potential members who bring up valid points....

See here:

Guns Network Staff
Site Administrator

Guns Network
Platinum Contributor  

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Wood
Am I the only one here that hates reading about how the poster violated posting rules and the message content is deleted by the Moderator.....???

I am sick and tired of clicking on a message to find a message deleted...why not delete the entire thread?

The sale section here has gone DOWN HILL. IT is just as much a fault from people failing to abide by the rules....as it is with the moderator actions or lack thereof.

Lets use some COMMON SENSE here.

THanks for letting me vent....now I am going to get in my kevlar suit.

B Wood

I love folks who vent as it allows me to do the same.

You think you are sick and tired pal, try your senario times 10 and you will still not even close to what the classified mods go thru, each and every day.

You know after 8 years of running and being on Guns Discussion sites I still find it amusing for folks like you to lift a finger only to critisize but I surely don't see you doing anything to help the website other then your hot air (post). Most of our biggest critics are non-contributors and as long it is them, I am fine with how the Moderators are running things. At least I know they are doing there job.

Common sense ??? Would love to how much money you got to buy some!  

Thanks for allowing me to vent as well.

By the way, [Guns Network] is not Disneyland. It is an Adult Only website so I hope you are not offended by descriptive language.
Feel the Love - Guns Network Staff

The indiscriminate use of vulgar language is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker.

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege.

GUNS NETWORK.....Often Imitated.....Never Duplicated

The Guns Network discussion websites & AK-47.net have BOTH received
a 5-STAR rating from Shotgun News in their 10/6/2003 Issue...

no wonder he's having problems keeping the site going..........................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top