Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2004 5:06:14 AM EDT
Watching CNN for five minutes.

Bush 'continues his relentless attacks on Senator Kerry'.

Kerry 'makes his point about Bushes record'.

God Damn these assholes. At what point do Americans get to speak and punch through their crazy left wing bull shit?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:09:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know I was watching it earlier and they talked about how the military had destroyed the missing explosives.  And so on.

But all news media are fucking duche bags. Fox talks shit about kerry etc, none are balanced so fuck them all.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:10:28 AM EDT
[#2]
brother, I hear you.  I haven't watched CNN since sometime around last January because of all the politically slanted crap and defeatist attitude.  Fox and various talk radio (and ARFcom) is all I use for news anymore...maybe I'll check back with the others after the election, but for the moment, I'm doing just fine without 'em
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:11:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Kerry now claims that he wil hunt down terrorists no matter where they are and kill them...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:12:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
brother, I hear you.  I haven't watched CNN since sometime around last January because of all the politically slanted crap and defeatist attitude.  Fox and various talk radio (and ARFcom) is all I use for news anymore...maybe I'll check back with the others after the election, but for the moment, I'm doing just fine without 'em

I think Fox is just as bad, I don't give a fuck who they like for president. I want information that is true and balanced. They all claim this but I have yet to find any MSM that is. Including Fox News.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:15:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Kerry now claims that he wil hunt down terrorists no matter where they are and kill them...

But only if the French and Kofi Annan say it's ok.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:15:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I think Fox is just as bad, I don't give a fuck who they like for president. I want information that is true and balanced. They all claim this but I have yet to find any MSM that is. Including Fox News.

Fox is far more fair and balanced than any other network.  On Fox, they have a conservative editorial viewpoint, but their news is reported objectively and they bring in liberal commentators.  On other networks, they have a liberal editorial viewpoint that is reflected in the way they report the news and they hardly ever bring in conservative commentators.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:15:30 AM EDT
[#7]
nobody has a monopoly on truth, don't be lazy and try to go with just one or a few sources.  branch out.  I think google news does a pretty good job.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top