Posted: 10/29/2004 3:16:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Kerry should have been a Blow Job!

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:28:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know whats going to happen but I have seen in my short voting history, I first got to vote in the 1988 election, but it seems that this country is truely divided and there is no turning back it seems. you got the left looking for voter fraud which they can trump up and the left hitting, pushing calling names. i mean this is bad for this country. you usually see this behaiver in other countries.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#4]
At this point I'm feeling good about Tuesday with the "qualifier" of IF ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO VOTE VOTE AND ONLY ONE TIME!!!

The voter fruad problem is really bugging me.  That E-Mail that ACT sent out, the counties in swing states with MORE registered "voters" than they have PEOPLE ect.......

I just hope the GOP stays aggressive on this issue.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:37:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, don't forget the fraud factor.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#7]
The whole fraud thing is pissing me off to no end.

If this was REALLY a fair election (only eligible voters obeying the law) I have no doubt that Bush would win.  The fact that it's so blatantly obvious that the dems are using every filthy trick in the book to throw the election their way makes me want to scream.

We're just a few steps away from becoming some banana republic if this shit isn't stopped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top