BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 1:01:36 PM EDT
At Freerepublic, at least it reports to be a translation:

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1261861/posts

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a beaten enemy.Does not sound like some one whos goals are to kill as many Americans as possible,with allready a couple thousand under his belt.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#2]
"Bush and his gang, with their heavy sticks and hard hearts, are an evil to all humankind. They have stabbed into the truth, until they have killed it altogether in the eyes of the world.

Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:13:51 PM EDT
[#3]
That's an old message.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds just like the Iraqi Minister of Defense as the american tanks rolled through the background.  Sounds like desparation.

I like it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:17:09 PM EDT
[#5]
"Vote for Kerry or the goat gets it!"

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Its like mnetioning nazi's he loses

"Especially the Jews"

10 points deducted 1:00 penalty.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#7]
John Kerry for President

"I'm Osama bin Laden, and I approve this message"
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Ohhhh...I am sooo a-scared of the forces of Islam now.
More vitriolic bullshit from the people that can't tell you what time it is without throwing an
"Allah willing" in there. What a fucking douchebag.

I was hoping we would see him talking on a video. I am curious how Binnie's tan is coming along. Three years in a cave has got to be getting a little tiresome.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:06:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Here's hoping this is not the sleeper
cell activation message...

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:12:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
if you can't find a sock in the dryer the Mossad is behind it.

I KNEW IT!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#13]
You know I've about had it with the Mossad and my fucking socks.

A man can only take so much....
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:37:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

If it is then it is.

In the long run we will still prevail.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#15]
He acts as if he is some kinda power broker, talking from a lecturn, dressed as the "shiek" outta his military clothing, no Krinkov leaning against the wall. I say Fuck him! If anything it shows Al Qeada is on the run. The noose is tightening around his neckand the rest of his bullshit cronies. His references to 9/11, if only his group woulda kept just fringe attacks, but he knows 9/11 threw down the gauntlet. Iraq and the insurgency he has no control of. Iraq has been fucked up since Winston Churchill set all that shit up. He could not give a fuck about Palestine or about the bad guy "elites" of which he is one of. The guy is so full of shit his eyes are brown.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#16]
"It puts the lotion on its skin"
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:45:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Shit,
He sounds like Kerry.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Bad, bad news for Bush. Not only do we not have OBL, but he looks healthy and kempt.

Unlike that asshole Pearlman the American, OBL isn't "telling" us what to do or really threatening. He's trying to make the plight of Muslims look pitiful. This plays right into the Leftist playbook. He has been studying CNN well and they spent alot of time thinking about this presentation, making sure that it wouldn't cause a backlash. I think he did well.

We need to kill bunches of these motherfuckers posthaste.

To eliminate all of the Mideast would not be too much.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#19]

Ditto.

Stay alert.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
That's an old message.

Yup.

Here's excerpts from the new one:  

To the American people, my talk to you is about the best way to avoid another Manhattan, about the war, its reasons and its consequences .. I tell you: security is an important element of human life, and free people do not give up their security. Unlike what Bush says that we hate freedom, let him tell us why didn't we attack Sweden, for example.

It is known that those who hate freedom do not have dignified souls, like those of the 19 blessed ones. We fought you because we are free ... and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours.

---

Even as you enter the fourth year after the Sept. 11 attacks, Bush is still misleading and deluding you and hiding the real reason from you. Consequently, there are still reasons to repeat what happened. I will tell you about the reasons behind these attacks and will tell you the truth about the moments during which the decision was made, for you to contemplate.

God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind. The incidents that affected me directly go back to 1982 and afterward, when America allowed Israelis to invade Lebanon, with the help of the American 6th Fleet.

In these tough moments, many things raged inside me that are hard to describe, but they resulted in a strong feeling against injustice and a strong determination to punish the unjust.

While I was looking at those destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sparked in my mind that the tyrant should be punished with the same and that we should destroy towers in America, so that it tastes what we taste and would be deterred from killing our children and women

---

We did not find it difficult to deal with Bush and his administration, because it is similar to regimes in our countries, half of which are ruled by the military and the other half are ruled by the sons of kings and presidents. We have a long experience with them. Both types include many who are full of arrogance and greed.

This resemblance became clear in the Bush the father's visits to the region. ... He wound up being impressed by the royal and military regimes and envied them for staying decades in their positions and embezzling the nation's money with no supervision.

He passed on tyranny and oppression to his son, and they called it the PATRIOT act, under the pretext of fighting terror. Bush the father did well in placing his sons as governors and did not forget to pass on the expertise in fraud from the leaders of the (Mideast) region to Florida to use it in critical moments.

---

We had agreed with the general emir Mohammed Atta, God bless his soul, to carry out all operations within 20 minutes before Bush and his administration noticed. It never occurred to us that the commander in chief of the American armed forces will leave 50,000 of his citizens in the two towers to face these horrors alone.

It appeared to him (Bush) that a little girl's talk about her goat and its butting was more important than the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers. That gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thank God.

---

Your security is not in the hands of Kerry, Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands. Any state that does not mess with our security has naturally guaranteed its own security.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BIN_LADEN_TAPE_EXCERPTS?SITE=CATOR&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#21]
The camelfucker gave it his best, and lost.

Bush is in for four more years.  Remember, camelfucker doesn't have to persuade the far left, nor could anything persuade them.  It's the moderates that are shifting to Bush.

This video is indicative of how badly his network has been hurt.  Any advisors that could have explained American politics or culture to him are no longer availible.  Camelfucker is preaching to CNN and the anti-Bush viewpoints that they push, because that's the only analysis he is getting.  It is interesting that he is intelligent enough not to view the US as they did Spain, but you'd expect as much from someone who managed to stay alive as long as he has.  He does learn his lessons.  

The moderates would have voted with thier wallets, but now that they've seen camelfucker, they will react the same as anyone, save the leftist lunatics.  No one has seen that bastard since shortly after 9/11, and now he appears on TV three days before the election with no warning, harping on and attempting to justify 9/11.  Reaction will be shock, hatred, and anger.

In the next four years, camelfucker will be killed or captured.  You don't get the opportunity to learn from too many mistakes in his occupation, and he just made another big one.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
The camelfucker gave it his best, and lost.

Bush is in for four more years.  Remember, camelfucker doesn't have to persuade the far left, nor could anything persuade them.  It's the moderates that are shifting to Bush.

This video is indicative of how badly his network has been hurt.  Any advisors that could have explained American politics or culture to him are no longer availible.  Camelfucker is preaching to CNN and the anti-Bush viewpoints that they push, because that's the only analysis he is getting.  It is interesting that he is intelligent enough not to view the US as they did Spain, but you'd expect as much from someone who managed to stay alive as long as he has.  He does learn his lessons.  

The moderates would have voted with thier wallets, but now that they've seen camelfucker, they will react the same as anyone, save the leftist lunatics.  No one has seen that bastard since shortly after 9/11, and now he appears on TV three days before the election with no warning, harping on and attempting to justify 9/11.  Reaction will be shock, hatred, and anger.

In the next four years, camelfucker will be killed or captured.  You don't get the opportunity to learn from too many mistakes in his occupation, and he just made another big one.

I concur.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Did anyone catch this:

It appeared to him (Bush) that a little girl's talk about her goat and its butting was more important than the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers. That gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thank God.

This is a direct reference to Fahrenheit 911.  He is agreeing with Michael Moore.  Michael Moore is helping further Bin Ladens cause!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Did anyone catch this:

This is a direct reference to Fahrenheit 911.  He is agreeing with Michael Moore.  Michael Moore is helping further Bin Ladens cause!

Yeah, he's taking his "talking points" from our own detracters and chickenshits.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
John Kerry for President

"I'm Osama bin Laden, and I approve this message"

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Damn!  This stupid Mo-Fo seems to have gotten much of his false info from Michael Moore.  Maybe the 2 are outwardly partners!  A widely known fact is...our security has always been in our own hands.  President Bush's policy of killing the terrorists where they breed, and our couragous military are beating these animals down and keeping them on the defensive.  I only wish that the gloves would be allowed to come off when fighting these animals and the ridiculous left would realize that our existance is at stake here.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did anyone catch this:

Yeah, he's taking his "talking points" from our own detracters and chickenshits.

Camelfucker's done more to destroy his own allies than anyone else.  He got the Taliban knocked out of power, 2/3 of his own staff killed or in custody, Musharref is more firmly entrenched than ever, the Russians are still furious, the US has a larger military presence in the Middle East than ever before, and the UN has been marginalized.  

He doesn't give a shit about micheal moore, the Patriot Act, or American's civil liberties; this is a desperation play on his part.  Yet he will do more to discredit those fools than anyone else possibly could.  He also just effectively handed the election to his worst enemy.

If it weren't such a serious matter, it would be damned funny.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:55:37 AM EDT
[#28]
The Viet Cong and the NVA did the same thing during Vietnam, taken right outta Mao's playbook, called propaganda......
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:05:47 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
"Vote for Kerry or the goat gets it!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top