Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 11:40:55 AM EDT
I mean, its just a poorly made film.

At least its free.

So much stupid misinformation/lies that its hard to watch.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean michael moore lied?

heresy
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:42:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I am seeing a different thing .................... not a good thing...
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

for example?

I am not saying that it is all untrue, but you could do the same movie about anyone.

It's cute trite bullshit that makes fun of the man more than it actually points out what he did that was "Wrong"

keep In mind I am only 1/2 the way through, (bite size chunks)

but still...

its a crappy film.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:46:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:49:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please explain your throughts.

Thats for real,

I am open to discussion and will not label you or slander you for it.

Can't say the same for everyone else, but I want to talk about it reasonably.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:51:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats for real,

Ok let me finish it,watching it as I type this --- want to be fair , in a bit.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:53:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats for real,

Ok let me finish it,watching it as I type this --- want to be fair , in a bit.

If I am still here thats fine.

I am watching it too.

Moore is back on his america lives off fear schtick.

well what do you expect when you turn the country into sheep?

That wasn't bush's fault either.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Ok

I watched as much as I could take  Mike Moore is an asshole --- thats a given.

but

even a retard can make a good point/s.

We are to thick with the Saud's

I do not think it is a good idea for an oil man to be in the White House
They have different objectives than all Americans --- which is cheap gas, I could give a fuck less about what Saddam did to his people as long as I get gas for a 1.00 a gallon

# 3
I do not care what the rest of the world pays for fuel --- just Americans.

You are what you hang with --
Bush needs to have a broader spectrum of the American people advising him, he hob nobs with the rich and wealthy -- not the average American Joe.

Kerry is not the cure all or answer.
We are so screwed as a people.

Both parties have let us down ---
in this election -- shame on them both !
We have no real "good" picks.

The movie 911
could have been a good film, too bad Mr. Moore tried so hard to make it a propaganda film ---
it would have been ----------------------------- insightful.

Bush
could not find his ass in a dark room with both hands.
Amazing that one so ---- backward , could rise to the most powerful  office in the USA
Just goes to prove what my Momma said --- anyone can be President of the United States.

I have to wonder if the Iraqi thing is a Wag the Dog type of thing this election year.

I fear for the betterment of our country no matter who gets in office --- we are so screwed

God Bless America
She needs it.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:54:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You're an idiot!  Bush is one of the most down to Earth presidents we have had in a very long time.  His cabinet has the least number of millionares and "elites" in God knows how long.  And I love your fucking attitude that you don't care if other people suffer under tyranny as long as you can fill your truck cheap!  People like you are the reason humanity is in the trouble it is.  Go find a rock and crawl under it would you?

Your a semi-illiterate person, who can type so does not qualify as an ignoramus.

I get tired of all the Bush hero worship -- cause you fear the guns will be taken -- this still is a coutry of laws and morals.

Stop using fear tactics to further your agenda whatever it is --- gas futures maybe, who knows.

There are many places on this Earth that are full of oppression and suffering  ---

tell me -- mental midgit
what makes Iraq special ???

Oh ----- sorry I forgot   OIL
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your a semi-illiterate person, who can type so does not qualify as an ignoramus.

Great, learn the difference between the contraction for you are (you're) and the possessive pronoun "your" and we'll talk... mmmmkay?

I know the heat is on --- run

I don't blame you.

And from now on I'll just use the word  ur --------- to piss you off !
Remember that everytime you see it....
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:15:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Ok

I watched as much as I could take  Mike Moore is an asshole --- thats a given.

this is true.

but

even a retard can make a good point/s.

We are to thick with the Saud's

This is nothing new, we are an oil consuming nation, biggest in the world, where does it come from? yep Saudi. This is big business

I do not think it is a good idea for an oil man to be in the White House
They have different objectives than all Americans --- which is cheap gas, I could give a fuck less about what Saddam did to his people as long as I get gas for a 1.00 a gallon

alot of people don't get the other implication of an oil shortage. Mainly the fact that our military is one of the biggest users of it, hard to resist invasion if you can't start the tanks.

# 3
I do not care what the rest of the world pays for fuel --- just Americans.

again see above, if bush were just wanting to make more money off of oil, a war to liberate Iraq would've been the last thing he wanted. How does insuring supply make your profits go up?

You are what you hang with --
Bush needs to have a broader spectrum of the American people advising him, he hob nobs with the rich and wealthy -- not the average American Joe.

I do agree, but Colin Powell, Condi Rice, while not you're "average joes" are very smart individuals and a long way from the the tammany hall nepotism

Kerry is not the cure all or answer.
We are so screwed as a people.

this is true, I don't really 100% like either, but thats another discussion

Both parties have let us down ---
in this election -- shame on them both !
We have no real "good" picks.

true

The movie 911
could have been a good film, too bad Mr. Moore tried so hard to make it a propaganda film ---
it would have been ----------------------------- insightful.

if it wasn't so childish and stupid. it might have been interesting, but I guess he couldn't find any footage of President Bush kicking puppies or stealing candy from babies. so this is what we got, serious music when you are supposed to be somber, tin-picking twang when you are supposed to laugh, its worse than those old "APPLUASE" signs on sitcoms.

Bush
could not find his ass in a dark room with both hands.
Amazing that one so ---- backward , could rise to the most powerful  office in the USA
Just goes to prove what my Momma said --- anyone can be President of the United States.

There are alot that would say different, just like anyone will have a different opinion about a person[/red[

I have to wonder if the Iraqi thing is a Wag the Dog type of thing this election year.

I understand, but I think it is more for a) a shut-the-fuck-up North Korea type action as well as insuring a stage for future middle east actions if they become necessary

I fear for the betterment of our country no matter who gets in office --- we are so screwed

I as well, A History professor friend of mine was talking about this election and how all the attention being paid to candidates versus issues is a sign of the failing of democracy, I kind of agree with him.

God Bless America
She needs it.

Replies in red..... troll

(seriously just kidding)
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:20:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I mean, its just a poorly made film.

I disagree. I think that like any other michael moore movie, it was made extremely well (unfortunately)

I dont like michael moore at all but I think he is an absolute genius when it comes to propaganda. Too bad he's rooting for the wrong side though...
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:21:12 PM EDT
[#20]
OK
GC
Many people today who are in the know state North Korea is a bigger global threat than Iraq

Let the US deal with the bigger threats and leave the piss ant countries to their own people.

Why aren't we as a nation doing that ???

It is easier to mess with a punk country  than a country that may nuke one of our allies... thats why.
Heck, talk about oppression -- the people of NK are in a world of hurt and to say their not is ---
not realistic.

Ur gonna have to admit that...

We need a good leader now more than at anytime in our history
Bush and Kerry are not it...

And frankly I give a rats ass which one wins--
both will bring different problems with them to this nation, all which are troubling.

EDIT: And now that I have chased off that riff raff HR maybe we can have a real discussion instead of a propaganda filled thread.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
OK
GC
Many people today who are in the know state North Korea is a bigger global threat than Iraq

Let the US deal with the bigger threats and leave the piss ant countries to their own people.

Why aren't we as a nation doing that ???

It is easier to mess with a punk country  than a country that may nuke one of our allies... thats why.
Heck, talk about oppression -- the people of NK are in a world of hurt and to say their not is ---
not realistic.

Ur gonna have to admit that...

Oh I freely do, they are oppressed as hell, I've said it once I'll say it a million times FUCK COMMUNISM (ironic that it is in red huh?)

We need a good leader now more than at anytime in our history
Bush and Kerry are not it...

And frankly I give a rats ass which one wins--
both will bring different problems with them to this nation, all which are troubling.

This is true, but NK haven't done much more than saber rattle, even the experts say that on a good day, with the wind blowing they might make it 10 miles out of NK.

But the point being that when we roll over Irag like we are going to get groceries (I mean 1000 dead, anyone got those vietnam statistics)
and then ask Korea "oh did you wan't a little bit as well"

It's pretty effective, anyone heard from ol Kim Jong lately?

I know we need to do something about NK, but we can't the South Koreans would pay and pay dearly for any action we took.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:40:28 PM EDT
[#22]
He's a skilled polemicist, but he uses lies and deception to such a degree that I just can't believe anything he says.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#23]
See
when even ---  two people who have opposing views get together
have nothing to gain
look at the same situation
have the same concerns at heart -- our nation
without polluting it with things like who will gain, profit, make out well

and  political correctness is not an issue ----------

we see alike

It is just too bad our nation is no longer run and controlled by honorable men.............

Becoming a politician ----------------- has lost it's meaning anymore.
Use to be I work for and with the people -- now it means many things -- and has become to complicated.

We need more one termers who will do what is right --- not politically expedient.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
See
when even ---  two people who have opposing views get together
have nothing to gain
look at the same situation
have the same concerns at heart -- our nation
without polluting it with things like who will gain, profit, make out well

and  political correctness is not an issue ----------

we see alike

It is just too bad our nation is no longer run and controlled by honorable men.............

Becoming a politician ----------------- has lost it's meaning anymore.
Use to be I work for and with the people -- now it means many things -- and has become to complicated.

We need more one termers who will do what is right --- not politically expedient.

OH MY GOD.... what is this strange feeling..

tingling,..

yes I think it is...

I AM AGREEING WITH CYANIDE!

just joking with you.

I agree, where are the good people in politics? (funny how thats kind of a pipe dream huh?)

Lets start it now, "The DUDE for president 2008!"
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Cyanide,

it was good rappin at ya,
I got to go now, have a good weekend.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You're an idiot!  Bush is one of the most down to Earth presidents we have had in a very long time.  His cabinet has the least number of millionares and "elites" in God knows how long.  And I love your fucking attitude that you don't care if other people suffer under tyranny as long as you can fill your truck cheap!  People like you are the reason humanity is in the trouble it is.  Go find a rock and crawl under it would you?

I get tired of all the Bush hero worship -- cause you fear the guns will be taken -- this still is a coutry of laws and morals.

Stop using fear tactics to further your agenda whatever it is --- gas futures maybe, who knows.

There are many places on this Earth that are full of oppression and suffering  ---

tell me -- mental midget
what makes Iraq special ???

Oh ----- sorry I forgot   OIL

How has invading Iraq helped us with oil?

It hasn't and wasn't supposed to.

And that is the great irony of this whole debacle isn't it.

Nations go to war to gain a thing -- we have gone to war to further a political agenda of a certain party...

God help us, some in office can see only ahead to the date Nov.2, 2004 -----
the people deserve more.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:06:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Cyanide, every time I think hmm, maybe this Cyanide guy is alright..., you go and prove me wrong.  You have a seriously screwed up set of values if you can say that Bush is "the better of two evils."  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Cyanide, every time I think hmm, maybe this Cyanide guy is alright..., you go and prove me wrong.  You have a seriously screwed up set of values if you can say that Bush is "the better of two evils."  

It will take a wiser man than any here to say what will prove right for this country in the next four years.

I think Bush is the better choice --- still

but for some reason I  am nagged by the thought that I may be wrong.

In the end time will tell -- maybe, because  history is written by the victors --

only after many years does the real truth ever get told.

I will be dead by then ---------- but not my kids or grand kids --  the reason for my concern
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top