Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2004 11:11:17 AM EDT
My wife and I went to see the president at Pease AFB. He arrived a little late, but they had a few speakers including a girl who's husband is currently serving. President Bush's speech was well recieved of course, and he talked about his outlook for America's future. A good time was had by all. He mentioned Hawaii and how that state is very much in play right now.

There were Secret Service everywhere and guys up in the rafters with binocs and god knows what kind of weapons. I thought to my self this has got to be the safest place in the world to be right now. The only thing that pissed me off was that they had protestors and Kerry supporters with signs that said '4 More Days'. I looked at the guy next to me and said  yeah in 4 more days all those kerry supporters will be gone! Well, enjoy the pics. Sorry if the quality is not that great  - it is only an old 2.5 mpxl camera.

A Sea of people...

They gave us all signs to wave...

Air Force One with President and Laura Bush...

President on the podium

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy Crap, I ordered a couple thousand rounds of ammo from Ammoman this morning before I left for the rally, and when I got back , he had already shipped it. Now that is friggin fast!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:49:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump for the evening crew
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump one more time for the night crew... Vote W in 4 Days!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top