Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 10:45:27 AM EDT
Last night I was on here and the full transcript of Gadahn terror tape was on here.  Can someone point to the FULL transcript??  I think this might just get a few more waffling voters in Ohio here to change their mind.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag. I'd like to read a transcript as well.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think that they've released a transcript yet.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:58:19 AM EDT
[#3]
tag in case they do...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#4]
btt
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:36:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Osamas video transcripts.  Oct 29, 2004

You American people, my speech to you is the best way to avoid another conflict about the war and its reasons and results. I am telling you security is an important pillar of human life. And free people don't let go of their security, contrary to Bush's claims that we hate freedom. He should tell us why we didn't hit Sweden for instance. It's known that those who hate freedom don't have dignified souls like the 19 who were blessed. But we fought you because we are free people, we don't sleep on our oppression. We want to regain the freedom of our Muslim nation as you spill our security, we spill your security.

I am so surprised by you. Although we are in the fourth year after the events of Sept. 11, Bush is still practicing distortion and misleading on you, and obscuring the main reasons and, therefore, the reasons are still existing to repeat what happened before. I will tell you the reasons behind these incidents.

I will be honest with you on the moment when the decision was taken to understand. We never thought of hitting the towers. But after we were so fed up, and we saw the oppression of the American Israeli coalition on our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind, and the incidents that really touched me directly goes back to 1982 and the following incidents. When the U.S. permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon with the assistance of the 6th fleet. In these hard moments, it occurred to me so many meanings I can't explain, but it resulted in a general feeling of rejecting oppression and gave me a hard determination to punish the oppressors. While I was looking at the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it came to my mind to punish the oppressor the same way and destroy towers in the U.S. to get a taste of what they tasted, and quit killing our children and women.

We didn't find difficulty dealing with Bush and his administration due to the similarity of his regime and the regimes in our countries. Which half of them are ruled by military and the other half by sons of kings and presidents and our experience with them is long. Both parties are arrogant and stubborn and the greediness and taking money without right and that similarity appeared during the visits of Bush to the region while people from our side were impressed by the U.S. and hoped that these visits would influence our countries. Here he is being influenced by these regimes, royal and military. And was feeling jealous they were staying for decades in power stealing the nations' finances without anybody overseeing them. So he transferred the oppression of freedom and tyranny to his son, and they call it the Patriot Law to fight terrorism. He was bright in putting his sons as governors in states, and he didn't forget to transfer his experience from the rulers of our region to Florida to falsify elections to benefit from it in critical times.

We agreed with Mohamed Atta, God bless him, to execute the whole operation in 20 minutes. Before Bush and his administration would pay attention and we never thought that the high commander of the U.S. armies would leave 50 thousand of his citizens in both towers to face the horrors by themselves when they most needed him, because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation thank God.

Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your hands. Each state that doesn't mess with our security has automatically secured their security.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:39:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:31:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/29/bin.laden.transcript/index.html

A source.

It's worth noting that the CNN transcript was translated by CNN senior editor for Arab affairs Octavia Nasr, who is not exactly a friend of America. Not all translations are the same, and some show a distinct bias (some more so than others). For example, here's the last line from four different translations. Note the subtle differences, particularly the oversimplification by CNN:

CNN: "Any nation that does not attack us will not be attacked."

ABC: "Any state that does not mess with our security has naturally guaranteed its own security."

WND: "Each state that doesn't mess with our security has automatically secured their security."

Al-jazeera: "Your security is in your own hands and each state which does not harm our security will remain safe."

It's also worth noting that Al-jazeera originally claimed the tape was ~ 1.5 hours long, but for reasons unknown (some say because it contained a direct warning of an upcoming attack on the U.S.), they refused to air the tape in its entirety.

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:01:15 AM EDT
[#8]
am i the only one whos thinking that we should introduce the middle east to the M.O.A.B. or the Peace Keeper I.C.B.M.

http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/04.10.29.Translation-X.gif
coxandforkum.com/
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:54:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the replies!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top