User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 10:30:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:53:51 AM EDT
[#1]

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#2]
In my 3rd grade daughters class, they overwhemingly were in favor of Bush. She said everbody else even got mad at the 2 or 3 kids who voted for sKerry!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=299715&category=ALBANY&BCCode=HOME&newsdate=10/29/2004

Think about this... not only do this kids reflect their parents views to a degree (I think that is more so with younger kids than high school students)... but these kids are also of the age that the "draft" issue should be effecting them... but they are NOT going for Kerry.  I think a lot of those new registrants among the 18-22 set is not as pro-Kerry as the DNC wants to believe.  Fundamentally I think these kids can see the difference between right and wrong, truth and lies and they are going to pleasantly surprise us!

My cousin is 17 and unfortunatly won't be able to vote in this election(well she could, but this ain't Chicago) she won't turn 18 till this summer, poor girl really wants to vote for GW too. She's been getting on her friends who are 18 to vote and vote for W. I'm proud of her

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:23:03 AM EDT
[#4]
that's really good news.  i would have expected to see teenagers lean much further to the left.

perhaps there is hope yet.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:23:18 AM EDT
[#5]

A local radio station said this morning that Kerry was in the lead in the school polls. More liberal media lies.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:28:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=299715&category=ALBANY&BCCode=HOME&newsdate=10/29/2004

Think about this... not only do this kids reflect their parents views to a degree (I think that is more so with younger kids than high school students)... but these kids are also of the age that the "draft" issue should be effecting them... but they are NOT going for Kerry.  I think a lot of those new registrants among the 18-22 set is not as pro-Kerry as the DNC wants to believe.  Fundamentally I think these kids can see the difference between right and wrong, truth and lies and they are going to pleasantly surprise us!

Blech, Shaker high school... You wanna talk to a bunch of "mommy & daddy please give me money" kids, thats the place to go.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#7]
i'm really feeling good about tuesday
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top