Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2004 10:14:04 AM EDT
....our Nam vets "Ghengis Khan" and being guilty of "murder rape and plundering/"

If our soldiers were at the ammo dump, and allowed the explosives to be re-captured, how are they NOT guilty of dereliction of duty?

How are John Kerry's allegation re al Quaqaa NOT the same as his accusations after Viet Nam??

I can't tell you how angry this makes me. I now understand how good people come to do bad things.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#1]
"Jhengis Khan..."  They are one and the same, Kerry would testify that our men eat Iraqi children if he thought it would get him more votes.  Then he would make a speech to the military on how much he loved him.

I can't think of a more worthless person.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#2]
El caca!

Iraq under Saddam Hussein was essentially one gigantic ammo dump.  Coalition forces have destroyed something like 400,000 tons of explosives so far and it's not clear that the explosives from the El caca dump are actually NOT in the pipeline to be destroyed right now or weren't destroyed already (if they had been relocated at some point by Saddam).  The access road to El Caca only goes one place and that's to the main north/south highway through Iraq.  At the times in question this road was in continuous use night and day by U.S. forces according to a statement by the ex-Police Commissioner from N.Y.C. who was acting occupation authority Iraqi Interior Minister.
Undoubtedly, explosives have fallen into the hands of insurgents because Iraq was simply overflowing with the stuff.  Securing all of it was never a realistic option.
Big deal.
Shit happens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top