Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2004 8:17:16 AM EDT
It seems that every time I visit this site, my productivity drops to zero...

Some of you might remember the old Ed Sullivan show.  They had a guy who would set a plate spinning on a stick.  He'd keep addin plates and stick, running back and forth trying to keep the plates up and spinning.  Eventually, he'd reach "critical mass" and be unable to keep up.  I always remember how it seemed that once one plate fell, they all started to fall.

My plates are falling.

Just a word of thanks to everyone here who makes sure that I always have someplace where I can laugh and learn.

Fatman out.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:18:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Work? What's that?  I don't have time to do work.  I have to keep up with what is going on and ARFOM makes that happen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top