Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2004 5:52:02 AM EDT
We had 6 Bush/Cheney yards signs across 600' of frontage.  A month or so ago 1 disappeared overnight and the rest seemed fine.  Last week another disappeared and the rest remained, but seemed "rearranged" to be spread out more evenly.

My wife is upset and thinks the Kerry people are swiping them.  I feel it is probably a Bush supporters who need a sign (they are hard to get around here).  That doesn't bother me.  I just wouldn't see the logic in an "anybody but Busher" (that is all I seem to find in my parts - no real pro-Kerry) steeling 1 sign and leaving 5 in the same yard.

Anybody else have a similiar expierence?  Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty sure that it would be Bush supporters, since only 1 is leaving at a time, plus they took the time to rearrange the rest.

a LIEberal would have taken all of them....
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm pretty sure that it would be Bush supporters, since only 1 is leaving at a time, plus they took the time to rearrange the rest.

a LIEberal would have taken all of them....

+1
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#3]
It's still wrong to take signs out of someone's yard, regardless of the intent.

If they wanted a sign and didn't know where to get one or couldn't for some reason they could always ask you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top