Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2004 3:48:36 AM EDT
I found this on Page 6.  I'm not a big conspiracy nut, but it is wierd.  Kerry's family is pretty high-profile, it is strange that they would hang around with a former Soviet defector.

CONSPIRACY theorists are buzzing about John Kerry's connection to Lee Harvey Oswald and the JFK assassination. While no one in the lunatic fringe has gone so far as to suggest Kerry helped kill Kennedy — yet — they make much of the fact that a cousin of Kerry's, Michael Paine, was a close friend of Oswald who frequently had the assassin as a house guest. Paine even stored the rifle Oswald used to shoot Kennedy at his house. Paine's mother, Ruth Forbes, and Kerry's mother, Rosemary Forbes, were cousins. It has never been fully explained how Oswald came to have such socially prominent pals, says A.J. Weberman, author of the JFK assassination book "Coup D'Etat in America," who notes that according to documents released under the JFK Documents Act, Paine's sister-in-law and father-in-law were both closely connected with the CIA.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:51:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:01:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Clinton did it !
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:56:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:06:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Hell, I wouldnt be surprised to find out that skerry has ties to Ted Bundy.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:07:36 AM EDT
[#5]
What next

Act like you have a head.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:22:51 AM EDT
[#6]
KERRY is the real "MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE"
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
KERRY is the real "MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE"

I can buy that as : "I am the Pope !"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top