Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 8:44:23 PM EDT
Cant believe they are making a movie out of that scumbags book. I still want my money back for that piece of drivel. He seemed like a discredit to the service IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#1]
???

Care to provide more info?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Short paragraph in the Dallas Morning News about who was going to star. Complied from wire reports. All the info that was provided.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:51:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
???

Care to provide more info?

+1
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:53:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Jarhead

scumbag.

drivel.

Movie.

Book.

Got any more details?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you talking about "Generation Kill" ??? New mini-series for HBO???

Semper Fi
Shooter
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:57:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:39:37 PM EDT
[#7]
wait a minute. I could relate to alittle of his feeling but I'm not by any means  anti-Marine, as a matter of fact I'm proud to have served 6 years and I was in Desert Storm but there is always alittle of the of that kind of sentiment in every Marine. We feed off it. We want to blame the suc for it, and then go out and prove to the Corps we can do it, in any kind of condition the Corps puts us in. Remember we can do anything with nothing forever. God bless the United States Marine Corps. OOH-RAH!! semper fi carry-on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top