Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 7:11:42 PM EDT

Picked it up at a gunshow awhile ago for 38 bucks, anyone know about these?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:13:21 PM EDT
[#1]
no, but i always thought the ones at the carnival would be fun to play around with. what kind of pressures can that thing stand? About how powerful is it? And how fast does it shoot?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:19:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I wnated one that used to be advertised in guns and ammo mag back in the good old days.

Anyone remember that ad? it showed a MARINE I think in a camo cover, choking on a stogie firing a strange looking bb gun that ran on freon for 55.00.

Mm that looks like a homemade job converted brad nailer
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah but can you bump-fire it underwater?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I always like the Thompson look alike at the fair. It took a bunch of practice to get the red star totally eliminated.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]
My dad had one of those when I was a kid. the Freon ate up the orings and corroded it something fierce

Can't remember the name of it, but it sure would rip through some BBs

Chris

Quoted:
I wnated one that used to be advertised in guns and ammo mag back in the good old days.

Anyone remember that ad? it showed a MARINE I think in a camo cover, choking on a stogie firing a strange looking bb gun that ran on freon for 55.00.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:33:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I always like the Thompson look alike at the fair. It took a bunch of practice to get the red star totally eliminated.

I've ALWAYS wanted one of those.  Has anybody ever seen a privately owned one?  If not, why don't they make them?  If yes, why aren't they more available?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:35:28 PM EDT
[#7]
You can find them for sale every now and again. I saw one on Auction Arms a few months ago. I started to buy it. It finally went for something like $80
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Oh yeah, I remember that advertisment, dad never would order me one.  Looked so cool too.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

with the crappy welding job, I doubt it used to be anything
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#10]
And.... it's CA legal!

CW
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#11]
ASK TOMMY!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top