Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 6:56:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Minnesota is one of the few states that allows same-day voter registration and has become infamous for its lax same day voter registration requirements. Under Minnesota's registration law, an eligible but previously unregistered individual may register to vote in his precinct by showing proof of residence in the precinct or, in the absence of such proof, having a voter registered in the precinct vouch under oath that he personally knows that the unregistered individual is a resident of the precinct. Although the requirements necessary to establish residence are minimal, they are not non-existent and they are the statutory protection against vote fraud and serial voting.

Among the well-funded and supposedly independent groups supporting John Kerry in the campaign is Americans Coming Together (ACT). ACT has taken notice of Minnesota's special vulnerabilty to vote fraud and organized a sophisticated effort to exploit it in a manner that violates Minnesota law. In Minnesota the Bush campaign has come into the possession of the following email from ACT to its Minnesota volunteers:

Election Day is upon us. You are confirmed to volunteer with ACT (America Coming Together - http://www.actforvictory.org/) on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov 2.

We will be creating name badges that include your Ward and Precinct information for each of the thousands of volunteers that day to make it easier to find a volunteer to vouch for a voter at the polls.

I am emailing you to request your street address, city and zipcode. We've already got your other contact information, but your record in our database does not include this information.

You can save us time on election day by replying today to this email with this information, or give us a call at [phone number with St. Paul area code].

In order to get your badge correct, please reply by Thursday.

Thank you for your help and cooperation. See you on Election Day!
This email is a smoking gun of massive premeditated vote fraud. The ACT effort contemplates the prepositioning of registered voters as volunteers at their precincts of residence to provide the "vouching" necessary to get individuals registered to vote on election day in the precinct whether or not the volunteer "personally knows" the residence of the unregistered voter. It is a recipe for illegal voting in every precinct of the state.

In addition to its offensive ground game in the state, the Bush campaign here has organized a defensive game plan to identify and prevent election-day fraud -- a key component of the Kerry supporters' plan for carrying Minnesota. Organized vote fraud -- we'll see it on election day!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#2]
The Dems are going to win this one anyway possible. Legality doesnt even enter into the discussion in their minds. Sad
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Republicans in Minnesota need to PUNISH the mofos that are perpetrating this election fraud.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#6]
The Tammany Hall machine is alive and well in modern politics.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Check your state laws... if poll watchers are allowed to videotape, do it... a video camera seems to discourage fraud.

Absolutely. Footage of every one of these badge-wearers is essential evidence - they are all complicit in a Felony / Conspiracy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:31:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Assuming he/she isn't a Democrat (sorry, I don't know) isn't this something the Minnesota Sec. of State would/should investigate?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#9]
isn't america coming together one of the groups funded by the tides foundation? the name sounds familiar
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The Dems are going to win this one anyway possible. Legality doesnt even enter into the discussion in their minds. Sad

Yep.

I really think that unless GWBush can win by well over 5% in Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Wisconsin then we WILL see the Leftists steal this election outright.

If it's a close election - GWBush will lose. Period.

Kerry's already got thousands of lawyers with lawsuits already written and ready to be filed by mid-day Nov. 2nd NO MATTER WHAT.

He'll announce his transition team, call for "healing", blast GWBush for not conceding and start naming his cabinet on Nov. 3rd - and the mainstream media will support him 10000%

The rantings of the "Rent-A-Mob" and Kerry's lawyers will dominate the news media from Nov. 2nd on until they win.

This time it WON'T go to the Supreme Court - they won't touch it.

The Leftists have improved immensely from 2000 while we've apparently learned nothing.

It better not be close or we'll lose for sure.

Yeah, I'm a pessimist. But I see NOTHING that hints I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

I really think that unless GWBush can win by well over 5% in Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Wisconsin then we WILL see the Leftists steal this election outright.

Kerry's already got thousands of lawyers with lawsuits already written and ready to be filed by mid-day Nov. 2nd NO MATTER WHAT.

He'll announce his transition team, call for "healing", blast GWBush for not conceding and start naming his cabinet on Nov. 3rd - and the mainstream media will support him 10000%

The rantings of the "Rent-A-Mob" and Kerry's lawyers will dominate the news media from Nov. 2nd on until they win.

The Leftists have improved immensely from 2000 while we've apparently learned nothing.

Were you in the meeting this morning when I ranted the exact same thing?!

Spot on, I fear.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:01:05 PM EDT
[#13]
"What we have here is Social Civil War, son, and pretty Goddamn soon it ain't gonna be social."

I said that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#14]
"Probably won't be too Goddamn civil, either!"

I said that, too.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Every time I read threads like these I end up ordering more guns, ammo and mags.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:05:31 PM EDT
[#16]
It doesn’t even mater if they are caught outright.  In Minnesota you cannot be prosecuted if you are a Democrat. All of the County prosecutors are Democrats and there is no way they will do it.  They take bus loads of people around and the Republicans have known about it for years.  They have a distinct advantage here.  It will take a miracle for Bush to win here.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:05:31 PM EDT
[#17]
And I thought the saying went something like "Minnesota Nice." I'm moving out of this state as soon as I can afford to!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Check out this link:

http://tidesfoundation.org/documents/TF_GrantsMade_2003.pdf

They did give $28,612 to the various Brady anti-gun Centers...

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#19]
ooh same time!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:23:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

"45 states"

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:36:39 PM EDT
[#21]
They can try all the shit they want, the fact that this state is even up for grabs
speaks volumes for us

GM
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:43:27 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm hopeful that behind the scenes, things are in motion to fix these election woes.
For example, Ohio and Florida - Two states with SOLID Republican state Houses, could simply declare that the election is compromised by fraud, and certify the Electoral votes for Bush.

I suspect Florida will be unwilling to put up with a lot of Bullshit this time.
They certified the votes for Bush last time.
It would have to stand up in court.
It is specifically spelled out in the Constitution.
It almost happened last time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:47:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe make a tack thread to post this shit in to make sure it gets forwarded to the right people.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Ever notice how elections used to go off with minimal problems and now it seems impossible to hold a fair election?

What is this country coming to?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Check out this link:

http://tidesfoundation.org/documents/TF_GrantsMade_2003.pdf

They did give $28,612 to the various Brady anti-gun Centers...

The Tides Foundation is Ketchup lady's pet project
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:05:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Ever notice how elections used to go off with minimal problems and now it seems impossible to hold a fair election?

What is this country coming to?

+1
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm hopeful that behind the scenes, things are in motion to fix these election woes.
For example, Ohio and Florida - Two states with SOLID Republican state Houses, could simply declare that the election is compromised by fraud, and certify the Electoral votes for Bush.

I suspect Florida will be unwilling to put up with a lot of Bullshit this time.
They certified the votes for Bush last time.
It would have to stand up in court.
It is specifically spelled out in the Constitution.
It almost happened last time.

Talk about cries of a stolen election... if the vote was hopelessly corrupted and this was the remedy there would be rioting, believe you me...

Kinda like gun laws and "streets running red with blood"
You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.
They're going to make outrageous claims no matter what.

It did happen in 2000.  
The Supreme Court just stepped in too quickly, and opened up the equal rights can of worms in the process.

At this point, I could care less what Democrats and the media charge us with.
It seems like every day they are claiming something more and more outrageous.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:37:49 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
isn't america coming together one of the groups funded by the tides foundation? the name sounds familiar

ACT, by Tides and by Soros.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:23:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:37:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

It just may come to that.

Edit: I better make myself clear. I'm depressed that Ohio's voting system has come to this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top