Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 6:46:55 PM EDT
Our offensive coordinator is making some really boneheaded calls and the players are making so many dumb errors.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Are ya'll going to back out of the LSU game scheduled again?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Are ya'll going to back out of the LSU game scheduled again?

Didn't know that we backout of one.  When was this?  Would like to play y'all again.  Always nice playing SEC teams vs. Conference USA or MAC 10.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:53:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow! What a play!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:54:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy smokes 2points!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]
That was a kick ass game, but I'm pissed.  I'm staying in the same hotel as the team and they were supposed to be coming back here for drinks after the game but they wouldn't hold the bar open so they went somewhere down the road.  I'm missing out on a victory party, dammit!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:48:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome!  I have a good friend that goes to Georgia Tech.  So, natrually, I wanted Virgina to win.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top