Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 5:34:23 PM EDT
i was this |---| close to puking. it is seriously sick

it was the 11 new iraqi army recruits. i really think its time for nukes. evac all women& children and BOOM
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They beheaded 11 iraqi army recruits?? I thought Al-Zarqawi shot 50 but I didn't know that there were more beheadings?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#2]
i have seen a few of them and it makes me want to join up and go kill some of those bastards
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't watch that shit.............I want vengeance with extreme predjudice.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#4]
my advice quit watching, those animals have no right to live
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Even after they do all these things.........people bitch because we dont give them hugs and kisses in Cuba.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Seriously...did anyone think four
years ago that you would hear
anyone say:

I almost got sick watching the
new beheading...

On 9/12, we woke up in a new
world, folks. I just wish more than
48.6% of the voting US population
realized it...

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1 They played the audio of one over the local radio,  I almost got sick from just that, and I have a very strong stomach.   No way could I watch the video

These fuckers need to die, and soon!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I just wish more than
realized it...

They did!  They just forgot
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They beheaded 11 iraqi army recruits?? I thought Al-Zarqawi shot 50 but I didn't know that there were more beheadings?

they only beheaded the first one...they shot the rest execution style, hands behind back one to the back of the head

the video is over at ogrish.com

this is separate from the other incident
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just wish more than
realized it...

They did!  They just forgot

True. Well, here's hoping that
due to the President's leadership,
they won't be reminded anytime
soon...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:45:11 PM EDT
[#11]

The Ansar al-Sunnah Army said it had beheaded one and shot the 10 others. The group had announced on Tuesday that it captured the 11 Iraqi National Guardsmen on the highway between Baghdad and Hillah.

"After investigating with them and (hearing) their confessions, it turned out this group was responsible for guarding the Crusader American troops in Radwaniya area and what's around it in southern Baghdad," a statement posted on the web site said.

The claim's authenticity could not be independently confirmed. Insurgents have regularly targeted Iraqi security forces, blaming them for working with Americans. The video came five days after insurgents ambushed and killed 50 unarmed Iraqi soldiers as they headed home from a U.S. training camp northeast of Baghdad.

The Web site on Thursday had a video link showing the 11 National Guardsmen reading out their names and the name of their unit.

It then showed the graphic execution of the men — some of whom were squatting, their hands tied behind their backs, before they were shot or beheaded.

A voiceover — identified by a subtitle as that of the head of the group or "Emir al-Jamaa" — addressed all Iraqi security forces.

"A call to the army and police: Repent to God ... abandon your weapons and go home and beware of supporting the apostate Crusaders or their followers, the Iraqi government, or else you will only find death."

A written statement warned that "we will not forget about the blood of our elderly, women and children that are shed daily in Fallujah, Samarra, Ramadi and elsewhere on your hands and the hands of those you work with."

"We have repeatedly warned you and you refused but to support the Crusaders. Your weakness and love for the dollar drove you to this fate, which is incomparable to the torture God has for you," the statement added.

The movement has claimed responsibility for a number of attacks and hostage takings, including the kidnap and murder of 12 Nepalese who were seized in August.

Insurgents have repeatedly targeted Iraqi security forces in an effort to destabilize the country and hamper reconstruction efforts. Hundreds of Iraqi police, soldiers and National Guard have been killed since the ouster of Saddam Hussein in 2003.  

You know that ogrish is always one of the first with the sick and gruesome.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:45:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Time magazine had a very good 9/12 article about us needing to not forget-ever. i WISH Bush would call a draft and we would just crusade across the middle east. i was actually in the bathroom over the toilet ready to hurl.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#13]
I watched the first three or four  of these neck cuttings and will watch no more!

I still offer most hearted God felt warm wishings for those that have lost for this kind of sufferring!

I wonder how these people that have lost thier love one feel about  this?

I think they(with exception of bergs strange people)want revenge!!

I would want revenge  and cannot forgive them!!

If you have a way to stop it then please do!

Bob

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#14]
After 911, I could smell the burning flesh of my neighbors (and family) wafting through my windows, for days.
Then the stench turned to more of rotting and decay.
I look forward to telling that story to one of them, at just the right moment.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#15]
I watch only one, and I couldn't sleep the whole night. No more of that stuff for me. I'll just take their word for it. Pretty brutal stuff.

I wonder where is all of the world wide condemnation for such barbaric and heinous acts. The liberals sure got their panties tied up into wad over a little college hazing at the local Iraqi prison, but there are sure silent when it comes to these brutal murders.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:42:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Absolutely repulsive.  A guy at work always finds the beheading videos and want to show them.  He is  a sick fuck and I refuse to watch them.  I wish the remaining B-52s we have left were fully loaded and about to take off and head for Fallujih (sp).
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#17]
At this point, anyone still watching those videos is either a masochist, or vainly attempting to prove their mental toughness.

I don't have to see a video to know what these cockroaches do, and what needs to be done in return.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:47:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
After 911, I could smell the burning flesh of my neighbors (and family) wafting through my windows, for days.

When you are ready to tell us, I would like to hear it. Most of the people in the USA and the world have already forgotten about this attack. That is a lot of BS, "I won't forget." I took only 3 years, and it is a distant memory in many people's mind.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:12:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:42:56 PM EDT
[#20]
I saw one....that was enough for me!!

To know that I have a life long enemy, of whom I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER!!!......ALWAYS!!

OBIB
(out before I'm banned)

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:52:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Seen em all, know thy enemy...it just makes me hate those scumbags more and more...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#22]
I saw the Nick Berg beheading and the beheadings of three Jordanian 18 yr. old truckers. I don't wish to imagine the pain those poor souls had to endure, not only in their beheading but the psychological factor of being detained, constantly transported to different rooms... each time thinking you will die. On the one with the three truckers... the second to be beheaded began kicking until he was completely dead. I also wouldn't wish upon anyone the feeling of knowing you are about to be beheaded because the person right next to you has just been... hearing the gurgling... the slashing... the screaming... I am ready to kill as we speak. However, I wish death on my enemies and will do all that I can to benefit the effort to kill these murderes, but I whole-heartedly pledge that I will try to NEVER kill my enemy in a fashion that I find inhumane. If confronted with my enemy.. I would kill him in the most efficient fashion that I have available.

One of my favorite quotes is from To End All Wars:

"What is the final destination of hate? When you look into the eyes of your enemy and see yourself..."

I hope we stalk them and slay them, but I hope we never sacrifice that which makes us who we are, our principles, in the pursuit of that end.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Fucking islamofascist ragheaded fucks!!  They're the modern gestapo in headscarfes!!  DEATH TO ALL ISLAMOFASCISTS!!

Nah, I'm not angry.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When you are ready to tell us, I would like to hear it. Most of the people in the USA and the world have already forgotten about this attack. That is a lot of BS, "I won't forget." I took only 3 years, and it is a distant memory in many people's mind.

Shit, I'll tell you now.

I lost 4 good friends and 5 siblings of good friends (Fire fighters and stock traders)
And one Aunt. (...plus a few schoolmates)

The smell was there every day.
Funny how they didn't report about it much.

I believe, however, that I'm no more pissed about it than any of you.
We've ALL peaked in that department.

I'm just glad that this war will continue for another few decades.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit, I'll tell you now.

I lost 4 good friends and 5 siblings of good friends (Fire fighters and stock traders)

I'm sorry to hear that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 They played the audio of one over the local radio,  I almost got sick from just that, and I have a very strong stomach.   No way could I watch the videohese

I listened to the Nick Berg audio on Hannity.  That's more than enough for me.  I have absolutely no desire to see the last, horrific moments of these poor people's lives.  I understand w/o seeing it.  When there's one of bin Laden or Zarqawi I'll watch and cheer !!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Same here... my condolences.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#28]
That tape came out a while ago. They aren't Iraqis, believe they are Nepalese hired as truck drivers (were kidnapped in mass). Doesn't deminish the horror any but thought you would want to know this isn't the recent thing with the recruits. Believe this happen at least 2 months ago. They were executed in what looks like a ditch right?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#29]
link?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:34:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit, I'll tell you now.

What are their names?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:48:28 PM EDT
[#31]
They need to drop the bomb.  Ya know, a once famous colonel in a little film called "Apocalypse Now" pretty much summed it up:  DROP THE BOMB!!! EXTERMINATE THEM ALL!!!

I've been saying since 9/11 that annihalation is the key to success in this war.  This is the only thing I do not agree with Pres. Bush on.  These fuckers took out the twin towers and a chunk of the Pentagon.  Christ, that fourth plane could have taken out the White House, or something!  And yet we still haven't used our nukes.  If I was in Bush's chair, that bomb would have been dropped the first day the war started.   And not just one.  EVERY B-52 and B-2 would be up there loaded to max capacity and just bomb them sons-a-bitches back to the stone age.  The B-1s would have been held back to do more conventional, i.e. non-nuclear missions to take out strategic targets in areas WHERE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRULEY INNOCENT LIVE.  

Fuck what the rest of the world thinks.  They made the first move.  Too bad they fucked with the wrong country.

Kevhug.gif

Terrorists edited 10/29 cu i don;t think the b1's can carry nukes.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:59:26 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit, I'll tell you now.

What are their names?

For the sake of THEIR privacy, I'll keep those to myself. I do appreciate your sentiments.

Though some may recall, I posted earlier this year of a funeral for my friend's brother's thumb bone.
Which they did manage to find. (he was with Cantor Fitzgerald)
My friend, the surviving Brother has just proposed to an old friend of my wife's.
He's finally moving forward.  Though I think the wedding will be brutal.

Another was the husband of a woman with whom my wife worked (also Cantor).
She was on the phone with him, when the building collapsed.

Everyone else just vanished.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:08:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Why do people watch these things anyways?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:10:45 AM EDT
[#34]
I watched the "Russian", and I didn't like it.

I saw 2 seconds of the Nick Berg video, and realized I wasn't going to like that either.

I don't need to see it.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:24:10 AM EDT
[#35]
We get sucked into watching because we don't believe people could do this to a non combatant!

But brother are we suprised real quick like!!  And then we get madd real madd,but know we can do nothing about it!!

My Daughter Came back last Nov after after seven months over there driving ammo and fuel trucks!

She has to go again I'm going with her!!

Believe me you will see it on the local news!!!

I'm That pissed!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:40:10 AM EDT
[#36]
I watched two of them but won't watch anymore.  (They were convincing enough, if the World Trade Center wasn't proof enough...)  I will never forget.  Personally I think every libereral who would stand against our cause should see one.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:20:27 AM EDT
[#37]
stuff like this has been going on for thousands of years. i mean imagine if Nero had a videocamera. all ill say is God is gonna punish those fucks worse than we ever could
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I guess it's a good thing that I'm not the emperor.

I'd vote for you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Why do people watch these things anyways?

To keep focused on why these people have to die.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:25:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
stuff like this has been going on for thousands of years. i mean imagine if Nero had a videocamera. all ill say is God is gonna punish those fucks worse than we ever could

WORD.

It's sad when you think about history. The history of this planet is pretty damn brutal. Right now, in our little tiny piece of the timeline in our civilized corner of the planet, we are nearly in alone in the entire world's history in our level of civilization and compassion. The world could only be described as "harsh" for at least 90% of the people ever to inhabit the planet. Imagine living during the dark ages, or being ransacked by Atilla's hoards. It is a good thing that our sensibilities are repulsed by this conduct, and our anger is just, but remember that millions of souls have suffered similar cruel fates throughout the ages. This is ALL the more reason to stand up to these purveyors of evil wherever we may find them.

P.S. If you want to put our "posh" existence in perspective, there are many books about the world's most evil people and rulers throughout history. People like Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Amin, Vlad Dracul, Caligula, etc. Many people have suffered at the hands of these animals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top