Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 4:41:54 PM EDT
anyone hear it? He was funny as hell... he was referring to the, um, indigenous people of the middle east as "allah pukes and voodoo retards"
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Ted Rules!!!

I got to meet him at the 2004 NRA Annual Convention!   I also got to hear him speak, and he BLASTED the liberals like I have never heard before!!1

BTW: I hope someone has a link for this XM Radio
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:48:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ted Rules!!!

I got to meet him at the 2004 NRA Annual Convention!   I also got to hear him speak, and he BLASTED the liberals like I have never heard before!!1

BTW: I hope someone has a link for this XM Radio

www.xmradio.com

i think u can listen on the internet for a few days for free. they will be repeating todays opie and anthony show (channel 202) at 12 midnite or 1am EST

to actually get XM sattelite rasio u need to get a receiever and its $10 monthly plus $2 for the opie and anthony channel (very well worth it IMO)
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:53:07 PM EDT
[#3]
ted should have been the one to debate that UN cunt on that gun debate. LaPierre did great, but I think nugent would have been alot less polite and more hateful, which would have definately been more gooder
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top