Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 2:26:56 PM EDT
So I come home from work...and look who stopped in for dinner....the President is down the street at a rally tonight. I live in a small PA town...not exactly rural farmland, but I wouldnt call it suburbs either...I think the correct term is exurbia...anyway....the main road through the area is blocked off...and there are hippie idito protestors with signs and what not blocking traffic, causing problems, making noise, and in general being really fkn annoying. At first I thought wow....there are a lot of protestors out here....then I saw the group assembling in the rally area.....DAMN..people must be coming from everywhere. Thankfully, there are WAY more Bush supporters than the hippie opposition. I had two exchanges from my truck....the first with a guy waving a kerry sign in my face....I simply laughed at him and told him "Not a chance hippie"....another one held up a sign that said "If you want health care vote kerry"...to which I responded..."If you want healthcare, got a fkn job!"

I got home and saw the farm across the street on FOX news, where they were giving a report from.
Its kinda weird having all these people coming out of the woodwork....I can hear people outside my home right now screaming some damn thing....hopefully tomorrow the liberals will all be where they belong...out of my town.

4 more years baby!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it illegal to clean your AR on your door step in PA?  I do it on mine all the time.  I wonder now many will hang around your house if they see you cleaning your AR?

Of course, the SS might not exactly take kindly to it either.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is it illegal to clean your AR on your door step in PA?  I do it on mine all the time.  I wonder now many will hang around your house if they see you cleaning your AR?

Of course, the SS might not exactly take kindly to it either.

You could always do it while wearing a OD field jacket, a mohawk and a "Hello, my name is Travis Bickle' nametag.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:38:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
.the first with a guy waving a kerry sign in my face....I simply laughed at him and told him "Not a chance hippie"....another one held up a sign that said "If you want health care vote kerry"...to which I responded..."If you want healthcare, got a fkn job!"

Nice Job!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top