Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 1:58:44 PM EDT
I did.  There's a real possibility that I might be out of town on business on Tuesday, and I missed the deadline for an absentee ballot, but AZ now allows early voting.  Go, show your ID, and get your ballot.  Fill it in, put it in an envelope, and place it in the Early Ballot box.

I did it this morning.  There were five people in front of me when the office opened.

Beats the hell out of standing in line on election day.

Early voting ends at 5:00 PM tomorrow here in AZ.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:59:30 PM EDT
[#1]
But I like going to the polls when theres lots of people, ...wearing my white T-shirt that says BUSHMASTER FIREARMS.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Early voting has been running all week here in San Diego and is open Saturday & Sunday 8am-5pm.  I'm gonna get down there early Saturday to beat the rush on Tuesday.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#3]
....and often!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Went right in and voted for George without any wait.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:46:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Did it Tuesday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top