Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 1:31:45 PM EDT
XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU OCT 28, 2004 17:02:35 ET XXXXX

TERROR TAPE WARN OF BUSH, CHENEY CONSEQUENCE

**Exclusive**

ABCNEWS withheld portions of an alarming new al Qaeda videotape which warns the next terror attack will dwarf 9/11 from the feds when they submitted the video for analysis, a top federal source tells the DRUDGE REPORT.

ABC strongly denies the charge.

The CIA and FBI late Wednesday authenticated the tape, federal sources tell DRUDGE.

ABCNEWS has been informed of the government's standing.

"What took place on September 11 was but the opening salvo of the global war on America and that our Lord willing, the magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about September 11," the man, whose face is covered by a headdress, warns in the video. "After decades of American tyranny, now it's your turn to die."

ABCNEWS submitted portions of the video threat to the FBI and CIA on Monday for analysis, top government sources tell DRUDGE, after obtaining the tape from a source in Pakistan.

A top goverment source said from Washington that ABC withheld the final 15 minutes of the tape from the feds -- the portion of the tape where the man warns of retribution for Americans electing Bush and Cheney.

"The FBI did not see the last 15 mins," the source claims.

MORE

"You are guilty, guilty, guilty.  You're as guilty as Bush and Cheney.  You're as guilty as Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Powell...," the man states.

He goes on to warn of an upcoming horror: "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead.

"People of America, that was the verdict now for the sentencing: as participants and partners in the crimes of the regime, you too shall pay the price for the blood that has been spilled."

One ABC source, who demanded anonymity, said Thursday morning, the network was struggling to find a correct journalistic "balance" before airing any story on the video.

"This is not something you just throw out there while people are voting," the ABC source explained.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

"This is not something you just throw out there while people swing voters who might vote for Bush are voting," the ABC source explained.

I fixed that for ya

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
"What took place on September 11 was but the opening salvo of the global war on America and that our Lord willing, the magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about September 11," the man, whose face is covered by a headdress, warns in the video.

Do these motherfuckers REALLY want to open up that can of worms?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#3]
1. Fuck the mainstream media.
2. This just goes to show that Al Qaeda doesn't have a clue how most Americans think. If this gets out it would be a big plus for GW. Hopefully it will get more coverage.
3. Fuck the mainstream media.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"What took place on September 11 was but the opening salvo of the global war on America and that our Lord willing, the magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about September 11," the man, whose face is covered by a headdress, warns in the video.

If.. IF they pulled something like that off everyone in this country that even looked slightly Middle Eastern would be executed on sight.  There's not a fucking thing that the cops or the military could do to stop it without forcing a confrontation between the people and themselves.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If.. IF they pulled something like that off everyone in this country that even looked slightly Middle Eastern would be executed on sight.  There's not a fucking thing that the cops or the military could do to stop it without forcing a confrontation between the people and themselves.

If they COULD do it, they would have already. The threats they're making are simply proof that they can't do anything more than make threats.

I am surprised that we haven't seen more low tech strikes like car bombs and such. But, right now, their infrastructure is too fvcked up to allow them to pull off anything big. i really beleie that we need to be on guard for smaller stuff, like Isral sees.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:07:14 PM EDT
[#6]
The tape is scheduled to play on the ABC news tonight at 6:30PM
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Shit.  Well, looks like I better buy some more ammo, lest I might engage a crowd of enraged countrymen.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

ABCNEWS submitted portions of the video threat to the FBI and CIA on Monday for analysis, top government sources tell DRUDGE, after obtaining the tape from a source in Pakistan.

Portions for analysis.  That can't be right.  Wouldn't the FBI and CIA be all over every frame of that tape looking for clues?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#9]
posted by tommytrauma:

[quoteIf they COULD do it, they would have already. The threats they're making are simply proof that they can't do anything more than make threats.

I am surprised that we haven't seen more low tech strikes like car bombs and such. But, right now, their infrastructure is too fvcked up to allow them to pull off anything big. i really beleie that we need to be on guard for smaller stuff, like Isral sees]

I don't think we should drop our guard to any possibilities, considering.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#10]
They just played part of this tape on Fox.  I know this is serious shit but damn I couldn't help but shake my head at this tape.  It comes off really bad, almost like something you would see on Saturday Night Live, in fact don't be surprised is they spoof it this weekend.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:20:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Portions for analysis.  That can't be right.  Wouldn't the FBI and CIA be all over every frame of that tape looking for clues?

+1

I would  think the feds would b_tch slap the newsies and take the dang thing.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Just more bombastic bullshit from the idiots on the wrong side.
That's the way the arab mind works. Exaggeration, hyperbolye and chest beating is the way they operate. Remember Baghdad Bob during the war? This is more of the same stupid crap.

The ones you have to be looking out for are not making a lot of noise about what they're going to do.  They didn't say shit before 9/11, did they?

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:39:18 PM EDT
[#13]

If they COULD do it, they would have already. The threats they're making are simply proof that they can't do anything more than make threats.

I am surprised that we haven't seen more low tech strikes like car bombs and such. But, right now, their infrastructure is too fvcked up to allow them to pull off anything big. i really beleie that we need to be on guard for smaller stuff, like Isral sees

How much infrastructure do you think it takes?
I am amazed at the talking heads on TV who talk about the fact that it needed a huge amount of tactical support and infrastructure to implement 9/11.

What did it really take?
A few guys who talk out the overall strategy, a copy of the AA and UA flight schedules, ithe investment of < $50 to buy the box cutters, and enough money to buy a few one-way tickets.

9/11 could have been planned and implemented just by the scum who implemented it - they didn't have to have some well-funded mega-organization behind them. This is what really scares the s*it out of the government.

IMHO it takes more effort/organization to do a car bomb...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:44:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Look CLOSELY at the video when they play it.  First one to catch it wins a cheap ass keychain or something.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Look CLOSELY at the video when they play it.  First one to catch it wins a cheap ass keychain or something.

Catch what?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:48:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Catch what?

If The Neutral Observer told you, it would spoil the fun.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I dont know what you all thought but he sure reminded me of a
Star Treck Geek with those glasses and that phoney accent that sounded like klingon (sp)
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Catch what?

"IT".
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Catch what?

"IT".

I saw "IT"  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:31:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
What did it really take?
A few guys who talk out the overall strategy, a copy of the AA and UA flight schedules, ithe investment of < $50 to buy the box cutters, and enough money to buy a few one-way tickets.

They bought round-trip tickets, which are usually cheaper anyway.

Just another little lie that Norm Mineta dreamed up to waste time on a nonissue and screw up people's travel plans.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:25:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Personally i think the tape is a fake. It didnt have the same "quality" (i.e. garbage) that every other tape these people have released. And the dude's accent is completely put on. I REALLY hope this doesnt turn out to be some yokel trying to sway the election to Bush, we don't need that sort of press.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top