Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 9:23:51 AM EDT
I just heard this on FNC.  If all of the terrorists are for Kerry why would any american be for him?!?!  Anyone else see this?!?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:26:04 AM EDT
[#1]
So the DU has the "Missing explosives" that were missing before we invaded Iraq?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#2]
LOLOLOL  I could see it that...It brings memories of a video where three kids are telling another one to shake a bottle filled with something and the kid does and BOOM! right in his hands.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:32:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If all of the terrorists are for Kerry why would any american be for him?!?!  Anyone else see this?!?

I've been wondering myself if some terror groups have been funneling money to the DNC or Kerry's campaign directly. It would certainly be in their best interest and well worth the investment if Kerry won.

Those explosives are safely stored away in Syria and / or Russia or some other place where Saddam thought he could get them back easily.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:36:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
LOLOLOL  I could see it that...It brings memories of a video where three kids are telling another one to shake a bottle filled with something and the kid does and BOOM! right in his hands.

You mean these three?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh Man!!!  That's the one...haven't seen that in a while but I'll tell you it is vivid in my mind.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:40:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn!  I'll bet that left a mark.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top