Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 8:50:50 AM EDT
cnn had a breaking  headline a the top of their page Arafat may go to France for treatment.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:52:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Then he's done for, for sure.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#2]
So if the assholeterroristleader Plaistinian leader dies, would it be in bad taste for me to dance around in the street and shoot my AK in the air to celebrate his death life of working tword peace, understanding and brotherhood between the palis and Isralies?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:56:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So if the assholeterroristleader Plaistinian leader dies, would it be in bad taste for me to dance around in the street and shoot my AK in the air to celebrate his death life of working tword peace, understanding and brotherhood between the palis and Isralies?

Have at it, just make sure your AK is firing into a berm...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:56:36 AM EDT
[#4]
In France he will be seen as a "Delicacy" and will be butchered and his various parts served up in various Trez sheik Parisian sidewalk restaurant's.

"Todays special"........Terrorist kidneys.......mmmmmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

i wonder what kind of reaction i would get from my neighbors if i did that?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yes. That would be in bad taste.

Use your AR instead.

In lieu of flowers, please send all donations to the Israeli Defense Forces........

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
In France he will be seen as a "Delicacy" and will be butchered and his various parts served up in various Trez sheik Parisian sidewalk restaurant's.

"Todays special"........Terrorist kidneys.......mmmmmmmmmm.

Or... there will be an outbreak of (creatures who shall not be named) caused by infected meat.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:59:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Well guess what - even IF he survives he isn't getting back into the Palestinian territories/Israel. This is a win/win for Israel.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I pity the devil
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#10]
france........................figures
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:11:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well guess what - even IF he survives he isn't getting back into the Palestinian territories/Israel. This is a win/win for Israel.

My oh my....

Somebody is being REAL optomistic, aren't they?

Imagine the wailing and screaming if Arafat is not let back in after being treated for a serious illness. He is, after all, a poor old man who was just seeking medical treatment and is now being mistreated by the Israelis!!

We all know this is how it would go.

The fact that he has deprived how many innocent people the chance to grow old won't ever be brought into the discussion....
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#12]
France is where his wife lives. I heard that she was going to him.

Oh well who really gives a fuck. I hope the terrorist dies.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:15:15 AM EDT
[#13]

In lieu of flowers, please send all donations to the Israeli Defense Forces........

Y'know, this is a damn fine idea.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:17:17 AM EDT
[#14]
I just saw the news clip on Fox News.
He looks really bad.
I swear, at the end of the clip, he looks like he is going to bite this one guy's hand.
Guy looks like he has been on a hunger strike and justs wants a meal.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

...........Oh well who really gives a fuck. I hope the terrorist dies.

So do I.  My only regret is if does kick, he'll die of natural causes.  Damn shame.  The Israeli's should have taken him out years ago, many many years ago.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Then he's done for, for sure.

Good riddenance. One less TERRORIST in the world. Too bad Israel didn't get him first.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#17]
He's not dead yet.  The Israelis may have someone in the French hospital dressed up like a doctor.

Right this way.  That's it.  Don't worry.  We'll take good care of him.

Nurse, start the potassium drip.

Give him 1000CCs of cyanide an hour and let me know if his condition changes.

What really gets me is that this turd has a wife. He actually found someone to marry his ugly ass.  I'm thinking that the marriage had be arranged by the parents.  Once his wife saw him she probably exclaimed "FOCK!", but it was too late to get out of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top