Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 6:41:54 AM EDT
Be safe and be vigilant.
drudgereport.com/
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Those shitbrains know they can occupy just as many intelligence personnel threatening to do something as doing it.  They make themselves obvious in taking pictures of strategic locations, cast suspicious glances at each other when in the middle of crowds and other tactics designed to make the government think they are up to something.  Their primary goal is to cover the real actions of terrorists and simply keep us busy tracking them down.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:11:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Those shitbrains know they can occupy just as many intelligence personnel threatening to do something as doing it.  They make themselves obvious in taking pictures of strategic locations, cast suspicious glances at each other when in the middle of crowds and other tactics designed to make the government think they are up to something.  Their primary goal is to cover the real actions of terrorists and simply keep us busy tracking them down.

Yep.

In this war, it is much easier being them than being us, but that's only because of two reasons.

1) If we implement, even temporarily, the measures needed to keep us safe and weed these vermin out of our country, all hell will break lose with the ACLU, the liberal intelligencia, and the dipshits who think the Constitution is a suicide pact but still call themselves "true" Conservatives.

2) If we fight this war the way we should, we run the risk of pissing off the entire planet, including the liberal scumbags here at home. While that would bother me not one whit, it seems to worry far too many linguini-spined boobs in positions to make the decisions.

As such, I think we are going to have to get hit again, AND HARD, SEVERAL times, before we wake the fuck up as a nation (and STAY awake) and start taking these rat bastards out without any concern for anything other than WINNING.

Rant off....
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:13:12 AM EDT
[#3]
BRING IT ON.
I am up for a game of Cowboys and Arabs.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:15:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
BRING IT ON.

I like that "Cowboys and Arabs"  might have to teach that to my kids.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:16:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
BRING IT ON.

Roger that, just tell me when and where to show up.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how this could affect the election if ABC decides to play it and the national media actually picks up on it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:44:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh man...authenticated now...this means we really are screwed
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
BRING IT ON.

OOOooopss!   RoP TBKMFTCBN

IBTL

wganz

Terrorist Baby Killer That Cannot Be Named
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

1) If we implement, even temporarily, the measures needed to keep us safe and weed these vermin out of our country, all hell will break lose with the ACLU, the liberal intelligencia, and the dipshits who think the Constitution is a suicide pact but still call themselves "true" Conservatives...

i'm reminded of a certain quote about essential freedom and temporary security.

anyone else?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Have they scheduled the attack on a specific date yet?
I have tea on Tuesday, tennis on Wednesday and simply must do something with my hair on by Thursday. Friday looks open.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:32:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I am up for a game of Cowboys and Arabs.  [}:)

Roger that, just tell me when and where to show up.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how this could affect the election if ABC decides to play it and the national media actually picks up on it.

You stay home and --- uh, protect the woman folk, yeah protect the woman folk.

Me and the guys will take care of business.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:16:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Cyanide,  just make sure you post up here first to tell everyone whose side you are really on.  If its anyones side but your own, that is.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:01:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) If we implement, even temporarily, the measures needed to keep us safe and weed these vermin out of our country, all hell will break lose with the ACLU, the liberal intelligencia, and the dipshits who think the Constitution is a suicide pact but still call themselves "true" Conservatives...

anyone else?

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:33:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I noticed this is yet another Al-Qaeda tape good 'ol Osama was too dead to appear in.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I noticed this is yet another Al-Qaeda tape good 'ol Osama was too dead to appear in.  

word.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

anyone else?

Q.E.D.

Notice the paranoia. What if the temporary measure were racial profiling? Would you support it? I WOULD.

Doesn't mean I'm advocating warrantless searches, but that's a detail some people refuse to understand.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:00:27 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

anyone else?

Q.E.D.

Notice the paranoia. What if the temporary measure were racial profiling? Would you support it? I WOULD.

Doesn't mean I'm advocating warrantless searches, but that's a detail some people refuse to understand.

ok, now you've piqued my curiosity.

so mr. franklin was:

A]  an ACLU menber
B]  a member of the liberal intellegencia
C]  a dipshit

don't forget to use a #2 pencil.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:05:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:22:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BRING IT ON.

If any show up where I am, they just plain got lost....

Where do you live, anyway? Way out in the desert?

PS, I'll bet once they meet you they'll wish they were lost!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:24:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
BRING IT ON.

Who wouldn't be !?

Lotsa ride'n rope'n & shoot'n....  

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:27:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Wait, you mean these people want to kill us?!?!?! Why, this changes EVERYTHING!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:48:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:52:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
So, how many of you pack a rifle and warbag in your car or other suitably handy location?

When possible, I need to reload the car.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top