Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 8:27:22 PM EDT
I just rented this movie, and i must say it was great.  I never saw MM POS propaganda movie nor will i ever see it.  Im suprised the MM is still walking around everyday thats all i have to say.  Dick Morris is a great man and a great patriot.  I urge everyone to rent it and show your friends if they have any doubt.

By the way i bitched out the manager for having a wall full of MM, and only 3 copies of this movie, they said it wasnt as big thats why they only carry a couple of them.  And the MM wall was full with only a couple rented while all the fahrenhype copies were out.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I just rented it today.  It was awesome.  I'm not giving Mike Moore any of my business, but I've read a lot about what the movie says, and of course Hype goes into it, so I don't need to see it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:31:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I didnt see it at Walmart or the local Blockbastard here.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought mine at Wally World for eight bucks.  Had to go to three different stores before I found one in stock.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Hollywood video
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Gotta check it out...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Finally got it in the mail.  Moore's mendacity's even worse than I thought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top