Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 8:01:58 PM EDT
If you know anyone who owns a bar that has a pretty conservative/redneck clientele, hit them up with this idea.  I'm suggesting it to the two proprietors I know:

Have an election night special at their place.  Keep all the TVs on news channels and sell Bud and Jack Daniels (the two most American libations in existence) at cost.  But only give the drink specials to folks with an "I Voted" sticker.  

You might be able to appeal to their sense of patriotism, but if that doesn't work try pointing out that Tuesday nights are usually slow as hell anyhow and they can't help but make money off of people that order other brands and food.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top