User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 6:43:00 PM EDT
media.texansfortruth.org/bushuncensored.mov

(prolly a dupe, if so I'm sorry)
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#1]

DON'T HOTLINK

At another board I post that have been infiltrated with DU types, they're saying this is "the end" for Bush.   I dunno...   I just don't see it as a problem.

Oh... and GET THIS;   THe DUmb shits think Bush is going to lose TEXAS!  

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1193235
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:32:50 PM EDT
[#2]
btt
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, makes me want to vote for him three or four times instead of just twice.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:44:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
DON'T HOTLINK

At another board I post that have been infiltrated with DU types, they're saying this is "the end" for Bush.   I dunno...   I just don't see it as a problem.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1193235

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:46:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
DON'T HOTLINK

Thats not funny any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:24:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone should send that video to John Edwards and explain that THIS is how a MAN fixes his hear before going on camera.   Not some 10 minute communist shit twinkle toed cocksucker routine!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:29:28 PM EDT
[#7]
The source is the Texans for truth.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

underachiever

7 or nothin!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:33:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Yeah, no shit.  

They released it as an "October surprise."

I think the democrats are going to get a real life demonstration of the ladder theory as unfathomable hoards of women voters vote for Bush this election!   Everyone knows, and ladder theory conclusive proves, women go for the bad boys!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:44:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:51:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, no shit.  

I think the democrats are going to get a real life demonstration of the ladder theory as unfathomable hoards of women voters vote for Bush this election!   Everyone knows, and ladder theory conclusive proves, women go for the bad boys!

Is that all they got?!? I'm kinda surprised I thought the would get something half way good.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:55:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, no shit.  

Is that all they got?!? I'm kinda surprised I thought the would get something half way good.

I know.  

I suppose they were banking on this "missing explosives" story.

Here's a tin-foil hat theory for you guys:

Bush admin has info that there WERE WMD's but that they're in syria.   If they relase that information now, it would ordinarily look cravenly political and like an October surprise.

But, if they dupe the New York Times and Kerry into going after this explosives story, and directly relase (under attributed sources) the information about the Russians helping to remove the explosives, this provides the PERECT context in which to announce that there were WMDs which are now in Syria wihtout it looking like an october surprise.

Stay tuned.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top