Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 6:35:38 PM EDT
Not this see-saw...

This Saw.

That commercial with that weird sounds freaks me out every time I see it... It doesn't look so much scary as just disturbing, like 9mm or Seven.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I may wait until the DVD comes out. I may need to hold onto the AR's for that one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I seen it
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#3]

I seen it

and.......??????
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#4]
That is going to be one bad ass flick.
A guy gets people to saw off their own foot to go free.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#5]
It's been done - in Australia, circa 1979

MAX approaches JOHNNY THE BOY, seated on the ground, nervously staring at the dripping gasoline, and then to the lighter MAX has placed in the eventual downstream path.

MAX rummages around in trunk of interceptor, then, turing towards JOHNNY, tosses him a hacksaw.

MAX: Those handcuffs are made from high-tensile steel. Take you about ten minutes to cut through 'em with that.

If you're lucky, you can cut through your ankle in about five..."

MAX turns and starts to walk away, limping. JOHNNY in background screaming "You can't do that, you're the bronze, man"

MAX climbs into his car, and drives away.

Cut to shot of MAX driving away from crash site. As he crests the hill, cue explosion behind him, with resulting fireball and smoke.

Fade to POV shot of roadway at night...

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Probably, sounds freaky. I'll bet it's another movie where you'll be thinking "If that guy had a gun, the movie would be over in 5 minutes."
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:01:22 PM EDT
[#7]
It's got the asshole Danny Glover in it.  I'm not sure if I'm going to see it if he's in it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:00:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It's got the asshole Danny Glover in it.  I'm not sure if I'm going to see it if he's in it.

Damn... I didn't even realize that. They hardly show him in the previews.

I like the idea of holding an AR while watching that one... I'll probably wait until video too.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:10:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I think it looks good.  Looks kinda like Seven, Silence of the Lambs, etc..  with a twist..
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:18:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Going to see it tonight so I'll let ya'll know.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:19:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I think it looks good.  Looks kinda like Seven, Silence of the Lambs, etc..  with a twist..

Yeah, notice they reference both movies in the adds???

That's the surest sign the movie blows dick. When it says "if you liked XXXX, you have GOT TO SEE this movie!!", you are seeing a crappy version of what inspired it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top