Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 5:50:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Cluster-fuck

That about sums that up.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:54:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, it sucks.  Is there anything that we can do about it?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#3]
The end of Democracy as we know it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:57:15 PM EDT
[#4]
This is gonna get REAL nasty for you folks...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I knew this was coming.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Vote fraud should be construed as an act of  treason, and punished accordingly.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:15:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I concur!  Stealing elections is no laughing matter.  Not in this country!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:26:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:41:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:44:57 AM EDT
[#11]
It took less then 4 years to go from where it was to this bad, surprising.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:03:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Great............Just another thing to loose sleep over.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:20:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Vote......Rooftops

Lawyers......Wall...No Cigarettes, they might cause cancer.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:22:59 AM EDT
[#14]
THANK YOU AL GORE!

You communist, skum-sucking, pig-fucking son of a whore and a billygoat....
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:27:07 AM EDT
[#15]
<----biting tongue, waiting for the worst.

This election could be the proverbial straw.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:33:24 AM EDT
[#16]
For Democrats, the end justifies the means used to achieve it.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:37:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Any proof of all this fraud? Or just this guy saying so?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:43:45 AM EDT
[#18]
So all of this just reinforces the fact that voting in America is a bs waste of time and always has been.  Might as well get some popcorn on the night of Nov. 2 and sit back and watch the festivities.  We lowly Americans can only gain from the all-out ultimate airing of the dirty laundry of the pseudo two-party system, so let the lawyers have their fun and games.

Relax--this will be cathartic.  Hell, it might even lead to real political reform in America.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:49:09 AM EDT
[#19]
The registered voter databases should be purged after each election is finalized. Those wishing to vote in the next election will have to re-register.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:50:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Say it aint so.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:59:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Any proof of all this fraud? Or just this guy saying so?

Most of the items he points out are verifiable through google.  The frauds he mentioned in Florida were well known several months ago.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:02:29 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Totally agree.

This is why I think we DO need a national standardized voter registration system.   One voter ID card per voter,  with authentication,  and a national database.   You can only vote ONCE.  A second attempt flags you in the system and you have the option of voting again, but your previous votes will AUTOMATICALLY be thrown out.

Authentication should consist of a color photo of you on the card that must match, of course,  and either a fingerprint scan or other high tech identify confirmation such as eye scans.    

CJ

Much though I agree with the sentiment, wouldn't a vote ID card like this pretty much be a National Identity card of the sort that you guys are generally opposed to?

Also, Biometric scans are generally easy to beat still, particularly as the massive number of ID scanners is definitely going to lead to them being supplied by the lowest bidder... I have my superglue and gummy bears for the day they drag me kicking and screaming into the "processing" centre to get my prints taken.

Oh, and while we're on the subject, "suspected terrorists", pre-judged as felons and therefore ineligible or innocent until proven?

However, voter fraud, kinda fits my idea of treason, and should certainly be taken very, very seriously.

/Phil
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:06:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Don't forget about the Milwaukee Public Schools using students to go door to door and working phone banks to get the inner city out to vote.  A program administered by a teaching group that endorses Kerry.

Oh wait - they pulled the plug on it today:
www.jsonline.com/news/metro/oct04/270285.asp
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:13:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:14:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
For Democrats, the end justifies the means used to achieve it.  

Yep they probably rationialize it by saying the last election was stolen.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:18:33 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The end of Democracy as we know it.

If you look at history, this has been
going on forever. This election is no
different than any other closely
contested election in American history.
It is just that now we have the means
(internet, tv, radio) to highlight these
violations.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:36:25 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The registered voter databases should be purged after each election is finalized. Those wishing to vote in the next election will have to re-register.

Yup.  And anyone found voting more than once should be criminally prosecuted for the felony.  Offer no jail time for a plea, just the permanent loss of the right to vote.  If they don't take the deal, go full court for jail time.

I first heard about those 46,000 people who voted in both NY and FL on NPR (yes, even the liberal biased NPR can't ignore it).  They should never be allowed to participate in an election again as they've proved their utter inability to comprehend the whole 'one person, one vote' concept.

I said it before folks, but we may be seeing the end of civilized elections in this country.  We're seeing people being threatened and assulted, campaign offices attacked and ransacked, voter fraud on a massive and undeniable scale, outright lies and fabrications by the major mainstream media in an effort to swing the election, political gerrymandering and ballot manipulation to actually eliminate one party's chance of even getting a single vote, complete disenfranchisement of military voters.

Hell, I remember a time when people in this country were appalled by the process of elections in third world shit-holes where the fraud wasn't nearly as bad as we're seeing now.  Thanks to the liberals, we've now crossed that line and we have proven ourselves to be even worse.

These people make me sick.  They are no more civilized than chimps and should be treated as such.  Put them in cages and let them fling their feces at each other rather than allow them to run free and ruin a once great nation.

Then again, if the liberals want to continue their trend to a completely UNcivilized election process plagued with violence and fraud, it might not be too bad.  After all, WE are the ones with the guns.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:40:11 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

+1

I got the punishment here, and I'll dole it out for free.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top