Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 5:22:48 PM EDT
SOMEONE HAS HAS A PREBAN COLT ON THE EE FOR $2199.00 AND IS CALLING IT A SALE PRICE. DOES THE EVER STOP??????

<We don't have the F-word in any form in thread titles>
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:23:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
SOMEONE HAS HAS A PREBAN COLT ON THE EE FOR $2199.00 AND IS CALLING IT A SALE PRICE. DOES THE EVER STOP??????

hOWsTER, IS THAt you?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#2]
No. There is BS forever and ever and eternal.  Just ignore it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:24:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:28:09 PM EDT
[#4]
See, thats what alienates potential Colt buyers.  Overcharging asshats like that guy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How many times do I have to say this

KEEP YOUR SMARTASS COMMENTS OFF PEOPLE'S FOR SALE THREADS!!! Don't post again on the EE before 12-1 because of your violations of the rules in this thread. If you do I'll lock your accounts

So you lock my previous threads??? Pissant.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:40:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

KEEP YOUR SMARTASS COMMENTS OFF PEOPLE'S FOR SALE THREADS!!! Don't post again on the EE before 12-1 because of your violations of the rules in this thread. If you do I'll lock your accounts

You are a real intellient individual.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell, who are you talking to you cannot even spell.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:43:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Tread lightly 7-2.  That kind of gouging pisses me off too, buts it not worth pissing off the mods.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:47:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Ibtl before Aimless brings the smackdown!

ETA I believe "pissant" is hyphenated.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I had a typo in the word intelligent?  Big deal.  You criticized my spelling but your grammar was piss poor.  I can fix my spelling, but you will always be a retard.

Hell, who are you talking to you cannot even spell.  Corrected becomes:  Hell, who are you talking to?  You can not even spell correctly.

Loser.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:50:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I had a typo in the word intelligent?  Big deal.  You criticized my spelling but your grammar was piss poor.  I can fix my spelling, but you will always be a retard.

Hell, who are you talking to you cannot even spell.  Corrected becomes:  Hell, who are you talking to?  You can not even spell correctly.

Loser.

That's "looser."
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Tread lightly 7-2.  That kind of gouging pisses me off too, buts it not worth pissing off the mods.

Yeah I know, but I really did'nt even slam the sale, just asked a question. Really for that price it  should have some extras. Aimless locked my 2 items on the EE but he said not to post until 12/1 which is fine, but locking  them{Hell, he deleted them} was over the top, but whatever melts his butter.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:55:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I know, but I really did'nt even slam the sale, just asked a question. Really for that price it  should have some extras. Aimless locked my 2 items on the EE but he said not to post until 12/1 which is fine, but locking  them{Hell, he deleted them} was over the top, but whatever melts his butter.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Didn't slam the sale"

"Does that come with an ACOG?" Uh yeah you were just figuring there might be one included, not making a crack about the price Oh and you then came here to complain about the sale (which is fine with me, but undercuts your BS claim that you were "asking a question") Be a better world if people would own up to their actions...

Well, it was'nt as bad as some of the other slams I have seen. If I had'nt of posted about it on GD you probably would not have taken it as a slam, but when I put it on GD you were on it like stink on shit. People slam vendors on here all the time, some to warn others about bad service, prices, ect. What is different about doing it on the EE??
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:06:39 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

OMGLOL STOP FCUKING TYPPING IN ALL CAPS PLZKTHX
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:10:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I really miss old ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Didn't slam the sale"

"Does that come with an ACOG?" Uh yeah you were just figuring there might be one included, not making a crack about the price Oh and you then came here to complain about the sale (which is fine with me, but undercuts your BS claim that you were "asking a question") Be a better world if people would own up to their actions...

Well, it was'nt as bad as some of the other slams I have seen. If I had'nt of posted about it on GD you probably would not have taken it as a slam, but when I put it on GD you were on it like stink on shit. People slam vendors on here all the time, some to warn others about bad service, prices, ect. What is different about doing it on the EE??

What's different about doing it on the EE? I just typed it out up there,  and believe me I would have found that one pretty quick.

Look--->9. Absolutely no stomping on other peoples posts. Do not remark in any way that would negatively impact the salability of someone’s merchandise.

So now we're back to it was a slam. not a question, but not that bad? Come on, give it a rest already, you never even read the rules in there and just did whatever you wanted, then got mad when you got jammed up over it.

Believe me I read the rules. And I sure as hell ain't mad.  Don't think I'm backing out of what I posted though. I just don't take this as seriously  as you.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, all of you, Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...the ban is gone, but don't tell anyone!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#22]
I am going to go out on a limb here and recomend that you pass on this rifle.  It would just eat at you everytime that you looked at it knowing that you could get a better deal somewhere else.

Good luck in your search for an economy Colts rifle.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:33:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Isn't Pissant a type of nut?  

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Nawww, I think its a chess move.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

lol. We have enough nuts around here.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nawww, I think its a chess move.

More importantly....what's a pre-ban?

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:15:42 PM EDT
[#29]
LOL you guys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top