Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 4:39:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:42:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Bush may not have done the best job in iraq but I trust him, and I also believe he is looking out for the average joe.

Kerry is a pussy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Bush may not have done the best job in iraq but I trust him, and I also believe he is looking out for the average joe.

Kerry is a pussy.

kerry is a douchebag.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kerry is a pussy.

kerry is a douchebag.

Kerry is an Asshat.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kerry is a pussy.

kerry is a douchebag.

Kerry is an Asshat.

Kerry isn't man enough to carry GW's jock strap.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:47:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kerry is a pussy.

kerry is a douchebag.

Gentlemen--Kerry is indeed those things, but mostly he is a traitor to the country.  He should be in prison (or hung, in 1971, for treason), rather than running for POTUS.  It's a very sad situation.  

+1
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:49:58 PM EDT
[#7]
That's the damn truth, brother. As far as I'm concerned that son of a bitch should have been executed over 30 years ago. It blows my mind that a shitbag like Kerry could end up running for President. Not too worried that he'll actually be elected, but just the fact he's even in that position makes me sick.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

A tip:  NOBODY on Earth could ever earn the praise of "doing a great job in Iraq."  It's not possible.  It's a damn dirty job with a huge load of political webs that are impossible to navigate without some snags.  Think about it - is there any really "good" way to handle Iraq?  One that would earn the praise of the majotiry?

IMHO, Bush and Rummy have done a pretty damn good job considering all the intricate factors involved.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#9]
You KNOW those asshats at DU would be behaving such the opposite if Kerry had some pictures like that with 9/11 victim's families.  

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kerry is a pussy.

kerry is a douchebag.

Kerry is an Asshat.

Kerry is a fvck-tarded "I look like a sissy catching a football", gold digging, gotta marry rich  gigolo.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:56:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I hate Kerry - but ultimately he commited TREASON to his country - everything else is minor in comparison......
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:57:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Kerry is a Pussy-whipped Douchette and John Edwards is the Asshat that he cavorts with!!

Take notice.. I used "Asshat", a form of "Douche Bag" and "Pussy" in reference to Kerry and his faggoty-assed companion, all in the same sentence.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:06:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:08:16 PM EDT
[#16]
everytime I've seen Bush on film or in pics he has always looked genuine
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

A tip:  NOBODY No politician on Earth could ever earn the praise of "doing a great job in Iraq."  It's not possible.  

Fixed it for you. Our military is doing a great job everyday.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:14:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kerry is a pussy.

kerry is a douchebag.

Gentlemen--Kerry is indeed those things, but mostly he is a traitor to the country.  He should be in prison (or hung, in 1971, for treason), rather than running for POTUS.  It's a very sad situation.  

Yep
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

That's the best summary of this election I've seen anywhere. Whatever his shortcomings, we have a real, live honest-to-God American man in the White House; somebody you'd be proud to have for a friend, the neighbor you'd turn to for advice, the guy you'd ask to keep an eye on your mother while you were out of town or to manage your widow's affairs if you met an untimely end.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I hate Kerry - but ultimately he commited TREASON to his country - everything else is minor in comparison......

Why doesn't this fact get more attention.  I guess treason don't mean shit any more
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top