Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 4:30:39 PM EDT
I was working on some of my mags, and decided to count them.
I have only 43. It's a mix of mags... 18 20's and 25 30's, all GI.
But I don't feel that  I have enough.

And I still don't havew a Beta-C yet.

Where will it end???
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:40:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Where will it end???

When you're in the morgue.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:44:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I just ordered a Beta-C today.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just ordered a Beta-C today.

Bite me...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I could afford a belt fed!!

BTW Campy, now that the ban is over, what should I do with my AK? How hard is it to change the gas block to one with a bayo lug on it (after the 922r conversion, of course!!)

And which flash hider?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
what kind of ak do you own...chinese? romanian? etc.?

the fsb and gas block are removed by driving out the 3mm cross pins that secure them to the bbl.

use a nail set to start the pins moving and a 3/32" drift punch to finish driving them out.

order spare pins and a gas block and fsb from k-var or aa-ok (or other source, depending on where your ak was made).

a press is needed to remove and install the fsb and gas block and a drill press will be necessary to drill holes in your new fsb and gas block (starter holes provided, generally).

It's a Maddi.

I HATE the thumbhole stock...

Sounds like I might just have to sent it off. Don't have a press available to me that I'm aware of...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top